Will you be watching the Olympics?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Apparently Somalia has only 1 representative :kendrickcry::mjcry:Can someone correct me if I'm wrong
Hope it's not her.
Friday Running GIF by GIPHY News

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
It really is, we are already amongst the best ethnic groups in the world in long distance running, we should have even more medals than we do already
It is the sport that we are built for, that we should dominate. Politics is holding us back

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Ah yes, playing the victim when nothing is even about that.
Bro, somalia is the best country on earth, catch a hint niga, politics isn't the enemy!! We are definitely not discovering this through some irrelevant sports discussion!!

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Bro, somalia is the best country on earth, catch a hint niga, politics isn't the enemy!! We are definitely not discovering this through some irrelevant sports discussion!!
The guy thinks this is when I realise that Somalia has flaws, no shit sherlock. We are far from a functioning country. In fact, I am the first to call out the faults we have in our home country, but you are of course new which explain the point.

SaMale

The guy thinks this is when I realise that Somalia has flaws, no shit sherlock. We are far from a functioning country. In fact, I am the first to call out the faults we have in our home country, but you are of course new.
But don't pretend you are any less of an adoon beg than we are, that's all. We are shit, you are possibly in worser shit.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
But don't pretend you are any less of an adoon beg than we are, that's all. We are shit, you are possibly in worser shit.
Nah the difference between me and you is that I am not a hypocrite, you will never see me advocating qabil and qabyaalad. I'm a true patriot who calls out the failures

SaMale

Nah the difference between me and you is that I am not a hypocrite, you will never see me advocating qabil and qabyaalad. I'm a true patriot who calls out the failures
It's not qabil really, it's mostly landers vs anti landers who deny landers an existence. Are you not a somaliland/isaaqi hater?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
It's not qabil really, it's mostly landers vs anti landers who deny landers an existence. Are you not a somaliland/isaaqi hater?
It depends on how you interpret what is actually a lander hater. Do I think Somaliland should be united with the rest of Somalia, yes. Through reconciliation, we can promote our country and make progress. I never say anything bad against any clan. However, I don't like how landers gets offended when we say that we want to unify the country.

SaMale

It depends on how you interpret what is actually a lander hater. Do I think Somaliland should be united with the rest of Somalia, yes. Through reconciliation, we can promote our country and make progress. I never say anything bad against any clan. However, I don't like how landers gets offended when you say we want to unify the country.
I agree that somalis should all be together, but what with the politics of today is it a good idea to increase the power of our idiotic leaders corruptions tenfold?