• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I agree that somalis should all be together, but what with the politics of today is it a good idea to increase the power of our idiotic leaders corruptions tenfold?
Nah, they all need to go and be replaced with competent leaders who can make our country prosper. The ones we have today are thieves.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Nah, they all need to go and be replaced with competent leaders who can make our country prosper. The ones we have today are thieves.
You see? It's really pointless arguing for your qabil or tuulo, or mega sized tuulo when it's a- all shit and b- a business that you have zero stake in. I was in my hometown burco seconds ago and no one there I spoke to DID NOT hate muse bixi. Ppl were full on cursing and spitting on the floor, young and old. I'm sure most people in I don't know Mogadishu are super supportive of the elite.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
You see? It's really pointless arguing for your qabil or tuulo, or mega sized tuulo when it's a- all shit and b- a business that you have zero stake in. I was in my hometown burco seconds ago and no one there I spoke to DID NOT hate muse bixi. Ppl were full on cursing and spitting on the floor, young and old. I'm sure most people in I don't know Mogadishu are super supportive of the elite.
They are all blinded by qabil. I myself am so damn tired of the same kind of incompetence and corruption under every leader. They all need to go and there needs to be a change from the scratch.

SaMale

They are all blinded by qabil. I myself am so damn tired of the same kind of incompetence and corruption under every leader. They all need to go and there needs to be a change from the scratch.
Exactly. Most somalis all feel a common somalinimo, even back home. We need a new progressive leadership but as long as we have greedy old men hanging onto and their children waiting for any little power to come we as a race will only improve little by little as if now, and the big problems will only get worse. We need mass revolts and executions.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Exactly. Most somalis all feel a common somalinimo, even back home. We need a new progressive leadership but as long as we have greedy old men hanging onto and their children waiting for any little power to come we as a race will only improve little by little as if now, and the big problems will only get worse. We need mass revolts and executions.
People do not see the big picture. We are a laughing stock on the world stage. We need not only a political revolution, but also a cultural one, because that is the foundation.

SaMale

People do not see the big picture. We are a laughing stock on the world stage. We need not only a political revolution, but also a cultural one, because that is the foundation.
The youth back home need to feel robbed, but they need motivation, and those old men are crafty. The diaspora I feel, me and you, we are these youths only chance, we must make them angry and educate them about how much better everything could be. Otherwise, we are waiting for some miracle

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
The youth back home need to feel robbed, but they need motivation, and those old men are crafty. The diaspora I feel, me and you, we are these youths only chance, we must make them angry and educate them about how much better everything could be. Otherwise, we are waiting for some miracle
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find honest Somalis in politics. Most of them take on the patriot title when it suits then they throw it away when it does not.

I think the key is education. We need more educated Somalis for there to be a real change.

SaMale

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find honest Somalis in politics. Most of them take on the patriot title when it suits then they throw it away when it does not.

I think the key is education. We need more educated Somalis for there to be a real change.
100 percent, if they know how big and amazing the world is, and how easily somali pride could be given meaning by improving their tuulos and eventually coming together once the odayaal are executed, it's over. They need to be aware of a proper society to demand one.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
100 percent, if they know how big and amazing the world is, and how easily somali pride could be given meaning by improving their tuulos and eventually coming together once the odayaal are executed, it's over. They need to be aware of a proper society to demand one.
They just have to get out of the box, where their world revolves Qabil. People are not seeing the bigger picture!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Apparently Somalia has only 1 representative :kendrickcry::mjcry:Can someone correct me if I'm wrong
Plz no more pregnant Xalimo.
Stop No GIF by Dash Home Loans

Trending