Winning at all cost, is it a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-The old lady is just an old lady. Lets say she is 70yrs old.

-You have no connection to the MJ guy, other than being from the same qabiil.

-Ok, so lets say the candidate isn't HG, but someone you really really hate more than HG, Shaanshi people.

Would you do it?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
-The old lady is just an old lady. Lets say she is 70yrs old.

-You have no connection to the MJ guy, other than being from the same qabiil.

-Ok, so lets say the candidate isn't HG, but someone you really really hate more than HG, Shaanshi people.

Would you do it?

Then I wouldn't do anything. If I had a personal hatred for the other candidate, I would do anything and everything to see him/her lose.

Thread starter is hardcore qabiilist.

OP, why do you hate MJs so much?
What are you talking about? It didn't turn into Qabiil until @Duchess came into the thread.

She is very well-known, decisive
Qabiileste person. Maybe u should go and check out what her and Menace were doing. They were posting hate messages on someone's FB because they disagree with them.

Duchess

VIP
What are you talking about? It didn't turn into Qabiil until @Duchess came into the thread.

Qabiileste person. Maybe u should go and check out what her and Menace were doing. They were posting hate messages on someone's FB because they disagree with them.

I did no such thing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

She's far from a qabiliiste, she's mild mannered, cunning like a serpent, wicked, calculated, happy go lucky, she's cool.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There is an old reer Mudug saying "ku qabso ku qadimaysid" which he probably believes in. I respect someone's fearlessness to reach their goal but doing something unprincipled to attain that is not my thing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's drinking Merlot thinking about duchess, I'm not surprised she's a likeable social creature, laakinse what's the main thing that attracts you about her persona online @Game

And i bet you have finished ur Masters/PhD. Anyways listen, would you be available later tonight on Tinychat, there is something i need to tell u.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And i bet you have finished ur Masters/PhD. Anyways listen, would you be available later tonight on Tinychat, there is something i need to tell u.
Ku qabo, she's good with words so if you ever get caught slipping she'll use her mouth to get you out.

Duchess

VIP

I don't do tinychat boowe. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.