Woman only market opens in Afghanistan

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
lol, women are banned from working, education or even visiting male doctors who are the majority of doctors but you want to act like a victim of feminism 😂

Women do have it rough in the Dunya. Some of you lot are just evil. Like seriously evil with a victim complex.
Men have it rough too, gender wars are pointless and retarded. Don't pretend we aren't all getting fucked by the people with power and by life in general.

If you spent a little time looking at history, you'd find that out of the few women leaders that have existed, many were cruel beyond evil and where many times worse than their male counterparts.

Connecting evil to a gender is ridiculous.
Criticise the afghans, not men in general 🤦‍♂️

Feminism is a disease, nothing more, nothing less.

Men have it rough too, gender wars are pointless and retarded. Don't pretend we aren't all getting fucked by the people with power and by life in general.
People in power are men. As a man who has it rough, it’s a man that’s more likely to kill you, abuse you and r-word you, not women. As a woman, it’s a man that’s more likely to kill her, abuse her and r-word her and not women.

Acting like men and women are equal in this regard is a lie.
If you spent a little time looking at history, you'd find that out of the few women leaders that have existed, many were cruel beyond evil and where many times worse than their male counterparts.

Connecting evil to a gender is ridiculous.
Criticise the afghans, not men in general 🤦‍♂️

Feminism is a disease, nothing more, nothing less.
Women leaders made up 0.01%. Women were barred much of human history and the few Queens we have had did not make it difficult for men solely. Most of their gov and policy makers were men and their reign had nothing to do with gender.

Im done going back and forth with you since you have 0 understanding of history.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

Mashallah! I thought women werent allowed to speak in public? Seems like that was fake Western propaganda as always.. Kudos to no iqtilaad in the Emirate
Despite going through war and lots of travesty
The average afghani woman looks so much healthier and well off than the average Somali women back home

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Women and girls suffer under the Taliban ethnic minorities like Hazaras suffer aswell.
Not my problem thats their country and they can choose how to operate I dont care. Rather we should be ashamed of how those barbaric minded people are ahead of us in development and progress.
We can shit on the Taliban all we want
It wont change anything heck like @johnsepei5 said the average afghan women probably has better quality of life than the average somali woman. We should be more focused on the plights of our own women and country not some far off southeast asian land.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Us men have it rough too in plenty of places, don't let hateful people pretend like one gender has it harder than the other and that's the other genders fault.

I'm all for protecting and nurturing women but feminism is a disease just like misogyny that can be just as easy to slip into, just as potent, and just as delusional.
I don’t hate men 💀 you aren’t a man either you are a 17 year old boy wait until you are 20 to call yourself a man :russ:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Not my problem thats their country and they can choose how to operate I dont care. Rather we should be ashamed of how those barbaric minded people are ahead of us in development and progress.

It wont change anything heck like @johnsepei5 said the average afghan women probably has better quality of life than the average somali woman. We should be more focused on the plights of our own women and country not some far off southeast asian land.
As Muslims we should care about other Muslims is this not common sense.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Am I not allowed to have opinions about how women are treated in other countries?!?!

50 cent laughing GIF

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
It amazes me how people with no relation to Afghanistan have alot to say about how they choose to govern themselves & their affairs .

"But but but what about the women"

Mind your business ,those women don't need your sympathy especially when you come from a failed state with no government :mjlol:
They are pathetic their country is doing alot worst than Afghanistan. Atleast their women are living in safety and dont hve to worry about an AMISOM soldier abusing them or explosions. You never see them speak out about their own country but have alot to say about Afghanistan :trumpsmirk:

reer

VIP
They are pathetic their country is doing alot worst than Afghanistan. Atleast their women are living in safety and dont hve to worry about an AMISOM soldier abusing them or explosions. You never see them speak out about their own country but have alot to say about Afghanistan :trumpsmirk:
yep. its not far fetched konfuria (somalia in general) becoming darul kufr in the not-so-far future. compared to afghanistan.

LOL, I talk about Somalia a lot you liar and you know it. I talk about how women are treated there.

Lies and more lies.

yep. its not far fetched konfuria (somalia in general) becoming darul kufr in the not-so-far future. compared to afghanistan.
Talk about your own region in Somalia and leave Konfor and the rest out of it. If you think your region would be gaal then so be it.

Anyone that’s familiar with Somalis and their love of the deen would never make an assessment like that.

Xaywaan behaviors. Bottom barrel as well.

reer

VIP
LOL, I talk about Somalia a lot you liar and you know it. I talk about how women are treated there.

Lies and more lies.
tell me who is better to live under? taliban or kenyan/ethiopian troops?

Talk about your own region in Somalia and leave Konfor and the rest out of it. If you think your region would be gaal then so be it.

Anyone that’s familiar with Somalis and their love of the deen would never make an assessment like that.

Xaywaan behaviors.
i am from konfuria. no it is not far fetched konfuria becoming darul kufr. its population is mostly ruled by christian troops. whats to stop it from becoming christian land in the future?

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Absolutely, wallahi Afghanistan is doing 10x better than us. No foreign troops, no qarax, no random drone strikes from Americans. Women are honourable and have niman rag to protect them not AMISOM. They are ruling with Allah’s laws. Chinese investing billions building dams, roads and advanced highways. No crazy terrorists wishing international expansion. I can go on and on.