Women ignoring abuse and admitting to not shower and other icks if the man is good looking

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
1726329244630.png

1726329256136.png

1726329266032.png

1726329294226.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I don't believe in the blackpill due to my own experience going from a sub 5 incel to a macaan nigga through hard work & dedication lakiinse the one thing the blackpill really got right is lookism.

Wallahi people treat me so differently now. Not only because I'm a sheikh now its looks too.

Just this last week I almost ruined a friendship with 2 girls because they BOTH wanted me. Insane what good looks does. It's the closest thing to magic that isn't magic. .

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I don't believe in the blackpill due to my own experience going from a sub 5 incel to a macaan nigga through hard work & dedication lakiinse the one thing the blackpill really got right is lookism.

Wallahi people treat me so differently now. Not only because I'm a sheikh now its looks too.

Just this last week I almost ruined a friendship with 2 girls because they BOTH wanted me. Insane what good looks does. It's the closest thing to magic that isn't magic. .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

Ye lookism is 100percent a thing. But I was just saying in another thread most niggas would have a fit if they knew how much more attention they'd get if they simply worked a little harder in life πŸ’€

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Ye lookism is 100percent a thing. But I was just saying in another thread most niggas would have a fit if they knew how much more attention they'd get if they simply worked a little harder in life πŸ’€
Yeah they're their own worse enemy. Women can pull way more men than men can pull women because gyaldem actually take care of their appearance. Modern men are clapped asf.

Our ancestors would spend hours grooming themselves. That's why all the men looked so good in photos (no homo). Even racist colonizers were amazed by how good looking Somali men were on average. Which says a lot given we're not only Black but Muslim.

1726331409679.png
1726331439121.png

1726331479389.png
1726331530111.png

1726331592178.png
1726331609641.png

They weren't chairpicking good looking niggas in these pics. These were just NPC's. Literal randoms in butfucknowhere 19th century Somalia could apply to be models in 2024. Madness wallahi if niggas just picked up basic grooming & dietary change we'd all be broken attractive.

Vapour

Press rewind βͺ

You're an average-looking 20-year-old guy with a good personality. Of course, you won't struggle. It seems like the opposite but most women don't have high standards. Only a tiny minority do. The Blackpill is mostly an exaggeration. The only legitimate takeaway is don't be too ugly, short, or poor.

That said, a good-looking guy will make you feel completely invisible around girls. Good thing is that you won't come across them often.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your LIES make me

No Thank You Family GIF by Max