Women need to accept that if they marry a higly desired man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That she will always share that man, whether through her consent via halal marriages or through side-pieces that she is unaware of. A man with options will always exercise those options, unless he is in the 0.001% of men with exceptional willpower and are incredibly god-conscious. The average Somali woman who lets herself go as soon as she gets married is not getting that man, period. It is nothing more than a childish fantasy.

Learn to accept and deal with it, ladies. If you want a committed man all to yourselves, then you will have to end up marrying undesirables like @AbdiJohnson and @waraabe. It is what it is. :kobeok:

waraabe

Your superior
I am a celebrity around here, seems I can't go 5 minutes without someone mentioning me.

I am happy to sign autographs :rejoice:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Our generation of somali girls don't loose it, many of them work out and eat healthy. The previous ones did because being fat is desirable back home..waad barakeysan tahay ookale. And being slim= rafaad:ulachen001:

waraabe

Your superior
We all know you're going to wife up town bicycle once the local madows have used her up and she suddenly has a "religious awakening". :umad:

A similar fate awaits your fellow booty warrior @AbdiJohnson. :lolbron:

I don't mind marrying your sister when the local madows are done with her, she will have good experience

Our generation of somali girls don't loose it, many of them work out and eat healthy. The previous ones did because being fat is desirable back home..waad barakeysan tahay ookale. And being slim= rafaad:ulachen001:

In all my years of being in the gym, I have never seen a Somali girl in there. I am old enough that many people I know are married, and what I said holds true for all cases without fail. It's also not a case of good old metabolism catching up to them, but an intentional agenda of eating everything in sight and increasing their daily caloric intake by 2000+ kcals.:holeup:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
In all my years of being in the gym, I have never seen a Somali girl in there. I am old enough that many people I know are married, and what I said holds true for all cases without fail. It's also not a case of good old metabolism catching up to them, but an intentional agenda of eating everything in sight and increasing their daily caloric intake by 2000+ kcals.:holeup:

:kanyehmm:I was trying to give the lil niggaz hope, you're right waa wada fatty miidhan:mjcry:

I don't mind marrying your sister when the local madows are done with her, she will have good experience

Sorry bruh, my sister has no interest in midget SM booty warriors. Let's keep it real though, it's your sisters and cousins being passed around by the UK madows and even marrying them for a tufaax mehr. :drakekidding:Where do you think the term "cheap and clean" was originally coined?

waraabe

Your superior
Sorry bruh, my sister has no interest in midget SM booty warriors. Let's keep it real though, it's your sisters and cousins being passed around by the UK madows and even marrying them for a tufaax mehr. :drakekidding:Where do you think the term "cheap and clean" was originally coined?

Clearly you are the one always talking about chicks fucked by black guys so you must have a personal experiences

This is undeniable. A LOT of Somalis are careless about their health and personal appearance.

We live in Canada, a first-world country with a very high standard of living. There's no excuse for someone not to take care of themselves and look as best as possible. Exercise, eat healthy, use proper facial soap, fix your teeth, take care of your hygiene, and wear nice clothes.

There's no excuse for these lazy Somalis letting themselves go. Like, I sometimes see Somalis still in their 20's with black cigarette-stained lips and a huge belly and flabby arms with shoes that don't even match their outfits.

Fucking hell.....

:jcoleno:

I know I sound vain but it's a big problem and I personally would never stand for such a thing.

This is undeniable. A LOT of Somalis are careless about their health and personal appearance.

We live in Canada, a first-world country with a very high standard of living. There's no excuse for someone not to take care of themselves and look as best as possible. Exercise, eat healthy, use proper facial soap, fix your teeth, take care of your hygiene, and wear nice clothes.

There's no excuse for these lazy Somalis letting themselves go. Like, I sometimes see Somalis still in their 20's with black cigarette-stained lips and a huge belly and flabby arms with shoes that don't even match their outfits.

Fucking hell.....

:jcoleno:

I know I sound vain but it's a big problem and I personally would never stand for such a thing.

You hit the nail on the head. Appearance is so important in the modern world in not just dating/marriage but in the professional world as well. Too many niggas are too apathetic about taking care of themselves. They either never go the gym, or if they do they don't know what they are doing at all and give up because they aren't making much progress. They believe it's 'gay' to groom yourself and use every natural supplement to give yourself an edge. Then they wonder why not many chicks are checking for them like that and many will delude themselves into thinking they're just being shy and reserved. :heh:

You hit the nail on the head. Appearance is so important in the modern world in not just dating/marriage but in the professional world as well. Too many niggas are too apathetic about taking care of themselves. They either never go the gym, or if they do they don't know what they are doing at all and give up because they aren't making much progress. They believe it's 'gay' to groom yourself and use every natural supplement to give yourself an edge. Then they wonder why not many chicks are checking for them like that and many will delude themselves into thinking they're just being shy and reserved. :heh:

Exactly. This is the 21st century, we have access to a whole wealth of knowledge when it comes to personal grooming and taking care of yourself.

Taking care of your appearance and well-being is non negotiable in my opinion. I could never tolerate being with a woman who doesn't try to look her absolute best, prefering instead to sit at home on the couch while watching reruns of different reality TV shows while she gets fat.

Unacceptable.

Exactly. This is the 21st century, we have access to a whole wealth of knowledge when it comes to personal grooming and taking care of yourself.

Taking care of your appearance and well-being is non negotiable in my opinion. I could never tolerate being with a woman who doesn't try to look her absolute best, prefering instead to sit at home on the couch while watching reruns of different reality TV shows while she gets fat.
And what do you have to offer regarding a body ?
Unacceptable.

WTF ? You asked me the same question few Weeks back and i answered damn you are emotional

You're asking me "What I have to offer to the girls" implying that you're wondering what my physical appearance is and how I look like.

You're interested in my looks while you take half-naked selfies and show it to the rest of us.

That's borderline gay.

Its Okay for you to Ask but not the other way around i will say its a Rude question it was a Rude question the first time and Still is Notting gay about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending