Women need to accept that if they marry a higly desired man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Okay for you to Ask but not the other way around i will say its a Rude question it was a Rude question the first time and Still is Notting gay about it

You can't ask me anything, you're not a woman.

If a woman asked the question I would answer.

Seoul

. . .
In all my years of being in the gym, I have never seen a Somali girl in there. I am old enough that many people I know are married, and what I said holds true for all cases without fail. It's also not a case of good old metabolism catching up to them, but an intentional agenda of eating everything in sight and increasing their daily caloric intake by 2000+ kcals.:holeup:
Dude you don't see Somali girls at the gym because we go to ladies only gyms. We don't want weirdo mofos like u undressing us with ur eyes and drooling ya feel me.

:camby:

N

NaomiHoney

I take good care of my physical appearance. But you don't know me, so what difference does it make to you?

:urgh:
Someone is on their monthly. You just said you'll answer the question, if a woman asks you.
Why the attitude ?

Hubble

VIP
Somali women:

Not allowed to marry out/seen as loose if they do

Must accept that the man they end up with will have another wife or in this case also a side piece

Must not question this or she'll be deemed a feminist shrew.

Sucks to be a Somali woman, runtii.

Dude you don't see Somali girls at the gym because we go to ladies only gyms. We don't want weirdo mofos like u undressing us with ur eyes and drooling ya feel me.

:camby:

Yeah, OK. You don't show yourselves in public gyms because of modesty, but why is it you practically populate the clubbing district wearing outfits that would shock your parents and family?
:banderas:
I'm sure there are a handful who do go those gyms, but exceptions never break a rule.

Yeah, OK. You don't show yourselves in public gyms because of modesty, but why is it you practically populate the clubbing district wearing outfits that would shock your parents and family?
:banderas:
I'm sure there are a handful who do go those gyms, but exceptions never break a rule.

Why do you Somali boys populate the clubs, the trap houses, the jails, the morgues, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.