Women took the hijab off a Muslim women in public

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Miserable people I tell you . They’re not content with leaving the deen cause they cannot admit that they’ve lost there happiness with it too

POC that have left Islam (not all of them) and Indian Hindu nationalist have a habit of being edgy. They have this obsession of pleasing the Western groups. I’ll tell you most ex Muslim don’t condone behaviour like this because we have families that are Muslim. These people are sick. Plain and simple.

Miserable people I tell you . They’re not content with leaving the deen cause they cannot admit that they’ve lost there happiness with it too
Right, they were brought up by a muslim mother and they probably have hijab wearing sisters and cousins yet they are okay with muslim women being assaulted on the streets? These types of people deserve to be in the pits of hell

POC that have left Islam (not all of them) and Indian Hindu nationalist have a habit of being edgy. They have this obsession of pleasing the Western groups. I’ll tell you most ex Muslim don’t condone behaviour like this because we have families that are Muslim. These people are sick. Plain and simple.

My bad Saxiib forget you were a non muslim. May Allah guide you brother Islam will release a lot of weight of your shoulders and bring you infinite happiness

I stay of the Indian hate train and dismiss those who indulged in it But they are not doing themselves any favour with their recent displays. I am seriously getting second hand embarrassment.

This only got worse with the recent Palestinian crisis. I suddenly started to notice Indians who were never gonna be effected by an outcome of an event, sucking up to the Zionist, Why did Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not thank India's support by mentioning it in his tweet?.
Yet this always seems to earn the scorn of those they admire

ZFz9kmb.jpeg

VToYQcl.jpeg

GDsReYzbUAAPrgX

images

Last edited: