Wonyluvr’s GCSEs are nearly over

You Can Do It GIF by chuber channel

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Its been 2 months what are you talking about atp Britain is actually a crappy country Just an example of what path the worlds heading to at an accelerated rate. Theyre paying the price london and canada will cease to exist sooner or later. It must be the water too hard isnt it

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
So basically I had a one week break and now I’m going back to doing my exams.My important exams are almost over though that’s all I care about :rejoice:
What exams are you talking about litteraly stop capping atp its 1 Gsce and you got in what a crappy school system all for a garbage college and 30% the pay of an american job which is crazy

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Its been 2 months what are you talking about atp Britain is actually a crappy country Just an example of what path the worlds heading to at an accelerated rate. Theyre paying the price london and canada will cease to exist sooner or later. It must be the water too hard isnt it
:damsel: .Britain isnt a country it’s an island :damn: ive had 3 weeks of exams :stressed:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
:damsel: .Britain isnt a country it’s an island :damn: ive had 3 weeks of exams :stressed:
I know that uk barely exists as a country your government is litteraly dissolved

When you say you have 3 weeks of exams what do you mean exactly? Just finals for each of your classes or what your making it sound so top tier for some reason 3 weeks is crazy work

Scotland and Ireland portion will leave sooner or later

Wonyluvr

VIP
What exams are you talking about litteraly stop capping atp its 1 Gsce and you got in what a crappy school system all for a garbage college and 30% the pay of an american job which is crazy
I just want to finish my secondary education I was born here lol.

Wonyluvr

VIP
I know that uk barely exists as a country your government is litteraly dissolved

When you say you have 3 weeks of exams what do you mean exactly? Just finals for each of your classes or what your making it sound so top tier for some reason 3 weeks is crazy work

Scotland and Ireland portion will leave sooner or later
It’s not my fault.Let me be happy my exams are over soon in peace 😭😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I just want to finish my secondary education I was born here lol.
... Im trying to actually help you. Try telling your parents, they can easily get a job in the United States honestly and you can fly between the two countries easily
a levels will get you white hair
Thats straight cap What we have to do in america is much worse so much exxageration from you guys. you dont know that I have done research already...