Wonyluvr’s GCSEs are nearly over

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You should, its a great idea you get the accent now its time to dip from that disgusting place I dont even want to visit it anymore
I was thinking of working with an american company based in the uk after getting my qualification. They get payed twice the amount gaajo uk gives us. Hows life in murica?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
It’s not my fault.Let me be happy my exams are over soon in peace 😭😭😭
No dont take it in the wrong way im trying to aid your miserable state. How is it possible that im feeling tired even though im not in your position. How can exams take this long? Can you send us one of the exams I genuinely want to see what youre going through just to gauge the difficulty dont take this in the wrong way too im not creep or anything

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
... Im trying to actually help you. Try telling your parents, they can easily get a job in the United States honestly and you can fly between the two countries easily
I genuinely don’t want to live in America or work there and thats ok!!!

Mudug_gyal

VIP
fr. This shithole is depressing. Everyones always grumpy. Even the sky is depressed. I would be too if i was staring at that shithole from the dawn of time
Remember when I was in somalia I had my spark back. I was living my best life. And when i came back uk i got depressed again what a coincidence. And I do take my vitamins as well

Wonyluvr

VIP
No dont take it in the wrong way im trying to aid your miserable state. How is it possible that im feeling tired even though im not in your position. How can exams take this long? Can you send us one of the exams I genuinely want to see what youre going through just to gauge the difficulty dont take this in the wrong way too im not creep or anything
I’m taking Maths paper 2 tomorrow I do higher.
they take so long because of the amount of subjects plus it’s kind of important depending on what you want to do in sixth form

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
... Im trying to actually help you. Try telling your parents, they can easily get a job in the United States honestly and you can fly between the two countries easily

Thats straight cap What we have to do in america is much worse so much exxageration from you guys. you dont know that I have done research already...
The A rate is like 15%. for chemistry, biology, further maths the pass rate itself is like 10%

Kizaru

I’m taking Maths paper 2 tomorrow I do higher.
they take so long because of the amount of subjects plus it’s kind of important depending on what you want to do in sixth form

dont sweat gcses. do well but its not really as important as a levels and uni.
Its a stepping stone. GCSE's are overhyped asf. They scare the shit out of you. You will forget your results in 5 months. Its still important tho so just do well inshallah

Wonyluvr

VIP
The stupid circles show up everytime. They tend to combine it with some triangles.Theres always gonna be geometry. Focus on that
dont sweat gcses. do well but its not really as important as a levels and uni.
It’s a stepping stone. GCSE's are overhyped asf. They scare the shit out of you. You will forget your results in 5 months. Its still important tho so just do well inshallah
Yeah I’m not it’s over soon anyways.I’m just aiming for 7’s in Maths and Science TBH which shouldn’t be too hard :hillarybiz: .ALX my next two maths papers are Calculator

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Yeah I’m not it’s over soon anyways.I’m just aiming for 7’s in Maths and Science TBH which shouldn’t be too hard :hillarybiz: .ALX my next two maths papers are Calculator
Somalis tend to be good at maths I heard

Wonyluvr

VIP
So a Gcse is equivelent to a GED or a high school diploma...

Yep took a 4 minute test on https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/resource...-tests/free-gcse-maths-online-10-minute-tests
Foundations and this shit is useless how do you sad people manage to live all this studying for what 😂😂 Its not even an IQ test its how much u can memorize for like 1/2 i got 5/12 fyi
Foundation is extremely easy it’s very hard to fail.It’s the kids in lower sets who do this I do higher 😭😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
How is it graded. @ 16 what math are you taking ? for science its a bit tricky because for minnesota you only need biology and chemistry or physics It can be at any level too just depends on what you wanna do after school

Kizaru

Kizaru

How is it graded. @ 16 what math are you taking ? for science its a bit tricky because for minnesota you only need biology and chemistry or physics It can be at any level too just depends on what you wanna do after school
3 papers all out of 80 then graded by teachers. You get your grade when they calculate the mean which is then converted to form the grade bounderies.

U 1,2,3,45,6,7,8,9
U worst
9 best