Wonyluvr turns 17!!

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
DEATH?!??! Nigga I’m not trying to hear about death now I have a worse fate next week I start school…I haven’t even brought anything
Don't make the mistake of living too much in the present chaos of life, that's how you wake up one day and wonder were your life went. Slow down, enjoy the experience, and make sure your thoughtful at least once per day.

Wdym brought nothing, stationery????

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Don't make the mistake of living too much in the present chaos of life, that's how you wake up one day and wonder were your life went. Slow down, enjoy the experience, and make sure your thoughtful at least once per day.
you can’t be giving me advice like this you are 17 too :jcoleno: you are so knowledgeable

Wdym brought nothing, stationery????
Yes nothing no stationery no new bag no new clothes I’m over 😭😭😭😭

Sa_Male

you can’t be giving me advice like this you are 17 too :jcoleno: you are so knowledgeable

Yes nothing no stationery no new bag no new clothes I’m over 😭😭😭😭
At this point I'm convinced I'm only 17 in years lived. And thanks for the compliment.

Why tho, r u broke 💀 I'd help you but I use a broken ruler and stationary, from 2012. Your going into 6th form right. I remember when those people looked so old, now they feel like litte bitty kids 💀

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
At this point I'm convinced I'm only 17 in years lived. And thanks for the compliment.

Why tho, r u broke 💀 I'd help you but I use a broken ruler and stationary, from 2012. Your going into 6th form right. I remember when those people looked so old, now they feel like litte bitty kids 💀
Nah 😭😭😭 I just haven’t had time to I’m lazy asfff I’m going shopping on Wednesday though.I don’t know what to buy :jcoleno:

Sa_Male

Nah 😭😭😭 I just haven’t had time to I’m lazy asfff I’m going shopping on Wednesday though.I don’t know what to buy :jcoleno:
I wish I had time to be lazy 😔 Buy a pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, sharpener, ruler, and a pencil and you should be good 👍

Warya gabdo, keep your head burried in your books.
May Allaah reward you with something sweet this day, and guide you for the new years to come, inshallaah.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Trending