Wonyluvr’s GCSEs are nearly over

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
dont insult my General Certificate of Secondary Education:ufdup:
No because im actually being deadass right now High School is ridiculously easy the range of difficulty in 1 grade is crazy you can have people doing middle school math while others are taking differential calculus and they will still get the same diploma... But then again your transcript and gpa is important aswell. Do you Uk'ians have Transcripts and GPA's I remember discussing this with someone else a few months ago and I think i forgot

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
No because im actually being deadass right now High School is ridiculously easy the range of difficulty in 1 grade is crazy you can have people doing middle school math while others are taking differential calculus and they will still get the same diploma... But then again your transcript and gpa is important aswell. Do you Uk'ians have Transcripts and GPA's I remember discussing this with someone else a few months ago and I think i forgot
nah. Its all exam based. if you fail you fail. You gotta do the whole year again either at school or home. Your exams set you for everything over here, its depressing but its reality. you do 6-9 subjects and all have written exams, some have essay based ones but its mostly overshadowed by exams. GPA would just be your Results which is Exam results. They tell you if you get in or you dont.
Man f*ck this shithole :ohlord: Niggas in some rare cases end themselves after getting their results

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
nah. Its all exam based. if you fail you fail. You gotta do the whole year again either at school or home. Your exams set you for everything over here, its depressing but its reality. you do 6-9 subjects and all have written exams, some have essay based ones but its mostly overshadowed by exams. GPA would just be your Results which is Exam results. They tell you if you get in or you dont.
Man f*ck this shithole :ohlord: Niggas in some rare cases end themselves after getting their results
hahaa thats so sad lol if you fail a class here you can either skip it, credit recovery class or 2 weeks summer school

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Thanks, the math looks useless... type of math you do a lot of studying for then just forget about. I prefer logic based math. But pearson is familiar, didnt know that evil company also did UK stuff I know them for their biology textbook
pearson own the uk education system lol

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
hell nah. Shit got you depressed. There is nothing to be happy about in the uk.
What career you thinking about doing - since this is kinda a creepy question ill go first. Im thinking about doing 2 things engineering and business at once

Trending