WOOOW CNN showcasing Siad Barre's butcher of Gabiley ( nigga fired frm his job again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The man was minding his own business. I don't understand why people want to reveal his whereabouts.

And certain folks should know it is illegal to post about someone's address online.

Gibiin-Udug

So that picture of the person being burned is also fake.

Just say I support my clansman
Did you see him personally burning people? I don't agree with what happened in Somaliland, my deepest condolences for the innocent lives. But at the same time I'm against blaming an innocent person. Colonel Tuuke didn't do it.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So that picture of the person being burned is also fake.

Just say I support my clansman
Yes it was fake:cryinglaughsmiley:
I seen that stupid pic it was white light covering near him while he casually stands there not flinching:cryinglaughsmiley:
Who would be stupid enough to be that close to a fire without being afraid for his own safety:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Did you see him personally burning people? I don't agree with what happened in Somaliland, my deepest condolences for the innocent lives. But at the same time I'm against blaming an innocent person. Colonel Tuuke didn't do it.
The picture is fake

waraabe

Your superior

He did, thousands of witnesses saw him do it. Instead of trying to deny facts, how about you admit that you just support him because he is from your clan. Nothing wrong with that of course

Gibiin-Udug

He did, thousands of witnesses saw him do it. Instead of trying to deny facts, how about you admit that you just support him because he is from your clan. Nothing wrong with that of course
I'm not supporting him because of clan.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There are other Somali war criminals that live around the area I've been told.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
lol, I don't know anything about Somali politics. I'm just going by what CNN said.
There biased fucks don't believe them :vo3yidw:
I don't have remind you what these criminals who opposed government did to your people those are there true forms:vo3yidw:

Aun wuxii dhintey

But it's qabiil motivated witch hunt going on, :ufdup:

Reer walba waxey leeyihiin their own warlords, markaa ninka amaanka halagu dadaalo.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
smh what them Abgaals did to those Reer Xamar innocent females praying inside a mosque will never be forgotten. This is what Touke fought against:(

Status
Not open for further replies.