World's most reputable cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a good reputation as in being admired, not as a touristy place.

Those cities are not as admired. They are rich and technologically advanced and I would love to visit those places one day but they are not as admired as Western cities.

Those places for instance are not as compassionate to refugees. They are not open to immigration. These places are also somewhat racist and not as open.

Try living as a black man in Tokyo or visiting as a South Asian in Hong Kong. It's not very easy.

My white teacher from high school for example married an Asian woman from one of those rich Asian countries. Do you know people spat on him and punched and kicked him at the subway? How can these people be the world's most admired when you are at risk of being attacked in public for being in an interracial relationship?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
My white teacher from high school for example married an Asian woman from one of those rich Asian countries. Do you know people spat on him and punched and kicked him at the subway? How can these people be the world's most admired when you are at risk of being attacked in public for being in an interracial relationship?

Is the subway in the west or.....

Is the subway in the west or.....

Nope. It happened in a rich Asian country. I won't say the specific country for fear of me being qarxised since I had a few Somali classmates (he was our homeroom teacher) and he had taught over a hundred Somalis and I'm sure he told the same story too other Somalis throughout the years.

They have ethnic pride.

If only Somalis didn't bow down to other people

I respect them:nvjpqts:

Unemployment says otherwise:

focuseconomics_eurozoneunemployment.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Nope. It happened in a rich Asian country. I won't say the specific country for fear of me being qarxised since I had a few Somali classmates (he was our homeroom teacher) and he had taught over a hundred Somalis and I'm sure he told the same story too other Somalis throughout the years.

Bruh you're the oldest SSpotter after Menace, no-one is old enough to expose you. Even if you do, you'll probably be offered a post at Fox News.

TheLibertarianQuiche

I've seen half-white, half-black Somalis. Tbh its good for image really, have them in Foreign Affairs or in Tourism being the face of a multi-racial Somalia. Back in our heyday a lot of Somaliland politicians were either Arab, Indian, White or Christian if not a mix. #Somalia4Everyone I want us to be a rainbow nation but only with those that will benefit the nation and are wadani's. I saw an IG account of a Polish woman married to a Somali man and her account is filled with her taking selfies in Baati, Somali Football Jersey and singing the national anthem with her kids. Thats the type of cadaan I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.