World's most reputable cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
all you niggas are old cunts,get off the internet and accept your sons advice to go to a retirement village .

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You're 18 years old and you want to return to Somalia after you get a degree?

There's only one Punt and modern Punt looks like Ancient Punt.
In Australia we have a diaspora filled with young driven individuals something you Northern Hemisphere cunts are severely laking. Expect some big things from Somali Australians in the coming years saxib.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
In Australia we have a diaspora filled with young driven individuals something you Northern Hemisphere cunts are severely laking. Expect some big things from Somali Australians in the coming years saxib.

Its the religiousness of Puntlanders (regardless of qabiil or race, Madow PLers incl.) and our god-given brains. What can we say.

Meanwhile in Canada, teens are asking whether they can be a xaraam xasaaro in jannah??

TheLibertarianQuiche

You're young and have misplaced priorities

Bro listen these are my priorities:

1. Study
2. Move back home and do something
3. Get rich young in Somalia
4. Use your success to empower other Somalis

Somalis in the diaspora that don't follow this list are khasaaros that don't deserve their place abroad, unless you are 40.

Its the religiousness of Puntlanders (regardless of qabiil or race, Madow PLers incl.) and our god-given brains. What can we say.

Meanwhile in Canada, teens are asking whether they can be a xaraam xasaaro in jannah??

Puntland won't help you in Australia. And in Puntland just like anywhere in Somalia the leader of every tribe is on the US Dollar.

Focus on being influential. I'm coming to Australia soon and I better not see dudes born in Sydney who still smoke Sheesha and complain about Hoyos cooking.

TheLibertarianQuiche

I'm coming to see you fuckers soon! There's a new Qabil from the western hemesphere: Haves and Havenots

Australian Somalis are the most successful and resourceful Somalis. We have lobbies in politics and connections. I remember when Abdiweli came before he became PL president and Sheikh Isse called Julia Gillard (then prime-minister) to fly from Canberra and give a speech. I also did internships with politicians and nearly all the Labor members from Melbourne and Sydney have worked with Somalis. That's why no-one is moving on the day-care scam.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bro listen these are my priorities:

1. Study
2. Move back home and do something
3. Get rich young in Somalia
4. Use your success to empower other Somalis

Somalis in the diaspora that don't follow this list are khasaaros that don't deserve their place abroad, unless you are 40.
priorities:
  • study
  • move out become independent and enjoy the professional working and freedom life for 2 years
  • make enough money to do something real back home
  • hopefully get married at 25
  • help all somalis regardless of qabiil
  • procreate

come through fam.If you do come, Melbourne is the spot,it's the city that most Somali Australians reside

This is the best time to invest in Melbourne Property.

I'm looking to Invest in Penang, Malaysia.

It's where all the Aussies, Saudis, Singaporeans and Europeans come to travel and eat like they are in heaven. Penang is super cheap and always confused as to why not enough Aussie Somalis don't buy homes in Kuala Lumpur.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

It's where all the Aussies, Saudis, Singaporeans and Europeans come to travel and eat like they are in heaven. Penang is super cheap and always confused as to why not enough Aussie Somalis don't buy homes in Kuala Lumpur.
The thought of buying a house there never occurred to me intresting,although i think most somalis in australia are busy trying to buy a house in the mainland

TheLibertarianQuiche

Puntland won't help you in Australia. And in Puntland just like anywhere in Somalia the leader of every tribe is on the US Dollar.

Focus on being influential. I'm coming to Australia soon and I better not see dudes born in Sydney who still smoke Sheesha and complain about Hoyos cooking.

I don't believe in Puntland and lalala-land. I believe in Somalia, at the moment its best everyone develop their areas but I don't mind Hawiye investing in PL and vice versa. I have a problem when other states try to degrade each-other (mainly the Galmudugites) while they're just sitting home jerking off.

I want to get a degree, move to Somalia and work in the foreign service. I speak 4 languages and that helps, if money is the answer and I have no way out then I'll have to use connections but I'm inherently against that. I'm lucky that my parents are doing well and know people back home.

As for shiisha in Sydney: 1. Don't go to Sydney 2. I'm muslim: never touched weed, alcohol, shiisha, cigarettes or pussy. I've had a GF or 2 but it wasn't serious. I fear Allah and my parents.

Melbourne property prices are through the roof now

The Chinese bankers are doing a number on us :bell:

priorities:
  • study
  • move out become independent and enjoy the professional working and freedom life for 2 years
  • make enough money to do something real back home
  • hopefully get married at 25
  • help all somalis regardless of qabiil
  • procreate

•Study!!! Yes
•Stay home and save more money.
•If you want to years freedom use that saved money to Travel.
•Invest in anything you are good at for back home as a start.
•Don't get married until you are 30-33
•Start with your Qabil first and you will see how crazy Qabil is!
•Don't have 6 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.