worst fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
When I'm showing pictures to my hoyo or abo on my phone and they keep swiping. Pretty much everyone else I can tell to f*ck off and stop being so rude. But with my parents I always have to lie and pretend like I forgot to send a really important text.

I'm afraid one of these days i might be reading something on here and somehow accidentally linking it to facebook :damn:

So what !!!!! My dear just delete your Facebook account and make new one and leave this forum. In life there are worst things to fear so be easy on yourself.

So what !!!!! My dear just delete your Facebook account and make new one and leave this forum. In life there are worst things to fear so be easy on yourself.

of course it's not my worst fear -_- but something like that almost happened to me before. I was logged in on facebook while reading a medical article (an embarrassing one) and almost accidently hit the like button yikesss

VixR

Veritas
Losing ppl.

Not leaving this city.

Settling for less.

Being content with less.

Not leaving this city.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Losing ppl.

Not leaving this city.

Settling for less.

Being content with less.

Not leaving this city.
giphy.gif

Losing ppl.

Not leaving this city.

Settling for less.

Being content with less.

Not leaving this city.

Take a long vacation. Like a 1-2month rejustment depending on your commitments.

Penang, Malaysia is excellent to recharge.

3$ Uber Rides-2$ Meals-Cheap Hotels-Muslim Country-English Speaking.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Getting my balls slit.Back in the day when i was 11 i was riding a bike that was way to big for me.I crashed and hit my jewels on a sharp area,allhamdullilah my balls didnt get cut but i was so paranoid that i went to my mom and asked her what happens if your balls get cut and the jewels start falling.My mom said that your gonna have to go to the hospital and get it stitched,since then i have been afraid of something slitting my balls.:damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Getting my balls slit.Back in the day when i was 11 i was riding a bike that was way to big for me.I crashed and hit my jewels on a sharp area,allhamdullilah my balls didnt get cut but i was so paranoid that i went to my mom and asked her what happens if your balls get cut and the jewels start falling.My mom said that your gonna have to go to the hospital and get it stitched,since then i have been afraid of something slitting my balls.:damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry:
f*ck you bruv, two words in and I felt the pain what the f*ck I had to matrix away from the screen.
Put a spoiler on that shit ilaahi ka cabso.
:camby::mjcry::mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Losing my Hooyo (God forbid)
Getting trapped in a room with a snake or any other reptile (God forbid)
Losing my phone, imagine losing all my 250+ selfies and funny texts from my bestie and friends
Accidently farting in a conference meeting ( God forbid)
Being broke
Getting fat
Getting stranded in an unknown place

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
f*ck you bruv, two words in and I felt the pain what the f*ck I had to matrix away from the screen.
Put a spoiler on that shit ilaahi ka cabso.
:camby::mjcry::mjcry:
Have to raise awareness about this shidh dont want the jewels of all the mandem out their getting slit :bell::bell:
Just imagine what it would feel like yikes.:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Another fear is not knowing how you are gonna die,like i'm fine with the concept of death and accept it and all but not knowing in which manner you will pass away is deeply frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.