Worst type of pain that you’ve experienced

PERIOD CRAMPS!!!! I literally passed out and vomited so many times because of it :mjcry: Every time I’m due for my period I dread it.

Second worst is heart break. I couldn’t eat for days…

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
PERIOD CRAMPS!!!! I literally passed out and vomited so many times because of it :mjcry: Every time I’m due for my period I dread it.

Second worst is heart break. I couldn’t eat for days…
I vomited 4 times in one day during my period cramps 😭😭😭😭

Buy myoovi it helped me so much but you have to pair with sitting on a hot water bottle even the most severe cramps become some what bearable

Losing a parent. I went through a heartbreak once in my life and I withered returned from it in 2 to 3 years. I never think about it. But I lament my mothers passing to this day, it happened when I was 8-10, she had 5 years with me before sending me of to some boarding school and yet some 20 years later I still dwell on it and it has informed a large part of my life.

During my student days, I would meet this old security guard for my campus, we became acquaintances of sorts, as bright as I thought he was, to him it was meaningless, in our meetings, it became clear he was still stuck on his mothers passing. 40 years later, nursing it with bottles and smoking.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Losing a parent. I went through a heartbreak once in my life and I withered returned from it in 2 to 3 years. I still lament my mothers passing, it happened when I was 8-10, she had 5 years with me before sending me of to some boarding school and yet some 20 years later I still dwell on it and it has informed a large part of my life.

During my student days, I would meet this old security guard for my campus, we became acquaintances of sorts, as bright as I thought he was, to him it was meaningless, in our meetings, it became clear he was still stuck on his mothers passing. 40 years later, nursing it with bottles and smoking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I accidentally poured boiling water straight from the kettle onto my hand and that was probably the most painful thing ive ever experienced. I was crippled for the entire day afterwards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All things considered we faired well, we had a big family on both our parents side and my mothers sister (my second mom) adopted me and my two other siblings and we moved to England. my older sibling was already in America.

I am glad to hear that little girl is doing well, may Allaah's blessing be upon whomever chose to be there for her.