Would you associate with AbdiJohnson in real life?

Would you associate with AbdiJohnson in real life?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hell-no-o.gif

Do you know the RCMP have wanted me to work for them as a snitch a few years ago and I said no? This is when I was a Salafi but still had loyalties to my country.

Now that I am no longer Salafi but still loyal to my country, I will say yes. I'm trying to still find the business card the Mounties gave me at a Tim Horton's. I've told my siblings to look through my room for it. I'm trying to remember their name so I can Google them.

@nucleus you're a traitor but I don't think you're a terrorist. If anything I'd tell the Department of Immigration and Citizenship you lied about your minority clan to get here just so they can do an investigation on you and strip your status here and deport you. It may be true but it may not be but I'll tell them anyway.

Yore uppity and you don't deserve to be living with us here in the West

Please expand on what minority clan I'm claiming to the Canada immigration. :damn:

Many Somalis who arrived after 91 said they are from minority clans. You claim to be from a majority clan. I have reason o believe you were among those who lied about her clan to immigration officials.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I would not- there's no reason to. Nothing about you appeals to me and worst of all you like bragging about your insecurities and filth. You are one hot mess.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Many Somalis who arrived after 91 said they are from minority clans. You claim to be from a majority clan. I have reason o believe you were among those who lied about her clan to immigration officials.

Which clan did I claim as a toddler? :ftw9nwa:
My family didn't claim refugee status, we came through family. Just so you know.

I get it , you think I know about all these jiini qabils because thats what we claimed? :mjlaugh:

Which clan did I claim as a toddler? :ftw9nwa:
My family didn't claim refugee status, we came through family. Just so you know.

I get it , you think I know about all these jiini qabils because thats what we claimed? :mjlaugh:

It's clearly obvious.

The minority clans taught you all about them

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's clearly obvious.

The minority clans taught you all about them

You also accused me of being british so your presumptions haven't been too good so far.

No, my parents went to school and grew up in xamar, I also have cousins that are reer barawa and asharaf. My parents went to school and grew up with these people for goodness sake. My hooyo can speak af barawe for goodness sakes because she grew up in their xaafad in xamar. Their clans aren't a secret to anyone from the south.

You also accused me of being british so your presumptions haven't been too good so far.

No, my parents went to school and grew up in xamar, I also have cousins that are reer barawa and asharaf. My parents went to school and grew up with these people for goodness sake. My hooyo can speak af barawe for goodness sakes because she grew up in their xaafad in xamar. Their clans aren't a secret to anyone from the south.

I never called you British. I said you are @Laila other account. You have a fake British account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts