Would you associate with AbdiJohnson in real life?

Would you associate with AbdiJohnson in real life?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
That's the whole point of making dua.
yes you lose in life instead of blaming yourself you blame il,carab and shaytan and not being faithful enough. i am a grown man and when life hits me i hit back and when it stomps me the ground i wake up and dust off the dirt and blames and fight back i will die on my feet and never live on my knees as i said earlier :fingerwag::fingerwag:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
yes you lose in life instead of blaming yourself you blame il,carab and shaytan and not being faithful enough. i am a grown man and when life hits me i hit back and when it stomps me the ground i wake up and dust off the dirt and blames and fight back i will die on my feet and never live on my knees as i said earlier :fingerwag::fingerwag:

When death is just around the corner and your soul hasn't left your body yet, you will have a different mindset just like fircoon.:mybusiness:

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
When death is just around the corner and your soul hasn't left your body yet, you will have a different mindset just like fircoon.:mybusiness:
when it's 50 years in to the future :mybusiness:

60 years :mybusiness:

70 years:mybusiness:

80:mybusiness:

90:deadosama:

then my nutrients are absorbed by the soil and mother nature devours my flesh and then plants grow nothing happens so enjoy life cause you only live once :dj::dance: cold hard fact of life

Aj is a loyal cat that is all I ask of other cats. His lifestyle and his political and religious views are meaningless to me as they don’t affect me. Hard press to find a loyal skinny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts