Would you buy a house in Mogdishu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why would a sane person buy a house in Muqdisho? They're blowing up everyone. I don't want to be blown into pieces while drinking my morning coffee.

I already have land out there i plan on building a mansion in the next 2-3 years inshalah.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Never. My family has many houses and shops in Mogadishu but most;y stolen by Hawiye and big farm 50 hectares @ Shalanbood. I prefer to build houses were my roots from.

We still got their documents, when time comes we will get it BACK.

How can you claim your land in Mogdishu my grandfather's land was stolen by the government because we didn't have papers
My family have owned the land over 30 years so I don't have issues like that. having the paperwork would make it allot easier to reclaim your property but as a last resort I would suggest speaking to the neighbor's to see if they remember you grandfather if they do ask if they will be your witness.

S

Shamis

It's a cute little development. I'm glad they're building more.

Q

Queen Carawelo

How can you claim your land in Mogdishu my grandfather's land was stolen by the government because we didn't have papers
Or hire a moryan and kick out the squatters. I suggest you hire somebody related to the squatters that shit will bruise their egos. And make sure to get couple of punches in while they're being kicked out.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Naah all my relatives live in hargeisa anyway besides i got land here havent decided what i should build yet.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
130k for low grade rock house with no sewage pipes lol no thank you. I heard some of the houses in Mogadishu are on the market for over $1 million dollars :dead: I could buy a fucking castle in Cornwall with that much money.

Those don't really look like suburban houses and they're too close to each other. There's vast land outside Mogadishu so why are the roads so small? What's the exact location of these estates? What about transportation? What about the market? So many questions to be asked.

How do people afford 100k for these houses. There must be tuugos.

I

InaFreja

I'm building one similar to this in Puntland or Jubbaland
33-33.jpg

S

Shamis

Those don't really look like suburban houses and they're too close to each other. There's vast land outside Mogadishu so why are the roads so small? What's the exact location of these estates? What about transportation? What about the market? So many questions to be asked.

How do people afford 100k for these houses. There must be tuugos.

It's all settled on. People buy big boosas and build bungalows on it so the developers had to buy land on the outskirts where there's space for large developments.

They're charging extortion rates because these houses have reliable tap water. There's no sewerage though. It all goes into a deep hole in the ground which is terrible because that will make the drinking water unsafe over time.

A

Atiya

Maybe in the future but not right now. I would rather buy land and wait until the country is safe and stable.

I second, I'd rather buy a land or business than a real estate. There's no government regulation that's investigating the buildings and whatnot. Plus, a problem might come out in the long run or security issues.

A

Amira-chan

My brother is planning on building a large three storey villa in Burco

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Mogadishu is the place to be. Businesses are thriving. Why not? It would be stupid to miss out on that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts