Would you buy a house in Mogdishu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I heard from Sacad friends that most Daroods are lying and never lived in Mogadishu but just want to claim property....

waraabe

Your superior
I heard from Sacad friends that most Daroods are lying and never lived in Mogadishu but just want to claim property....

of course they are lying. the few that lived in mogadishu were there due to siyad barre. How can a poor clan from ghetto live in modadishu.

S

SOMACOON

ASAP, hadal kama taagno.
We've taken back a few homes from HUTUS, some even wanted war, these people will claim anything.
I'd enjoy a house near Liido beach, the Muqdisho weather is cool, the breeze itself is what makes it relaxing

S

SOMACOON

I'm building one similar to this in Puntland or Jubbaland
33-33.jpg
Go for Jubaland. You'd burn up in the Sahara

A

Atiya

My dad told me the same thing. Although a large number of them did own properties a large number of them didn't.

S

Shamis

Of course waa reer galkacyo but Hawiyes eat Cambuulo from the same plate and love Mogadishu.

If one clan can claim the capital for themselves then it it's not the capital. This is the mentality I hate. Why luggooyo everyone with Somalia/Somalinimo etc if the reality is that your larger clan dictates who lives where and where other clans have equal say and respect? Stupid.

A

Atiya

If one clan can claim the capital for themselves then it it's not the capital. This is the mentality I hate. Why luggooyo everyone with Somalia/Somalinimo etc if the reality is that your larger clan dictates who lives where and where other clans have equal say and respect? Stupid.

Somalis can only share a capital when other Somalis agree to share everything. Big cities such as xamar, hargeysa, kismayo, bosaso etc should be shared. You can't expect a certain clan to share their home city capital or not when other clans will not share theirs. That is why I say wipe older generations of Somalis from existence. Maybe then The Somali Republic will be restored. Until then don't hold your breath.

waraabe

Your superior

lets say in a united somali republic with all five members, the capital should be djibouti, hargeisa and mogadishu are financial powerhouses that dont need the capital title, burco, jigjiga and bosaso are all strong economies.

in the USA, the most powerful cities aren't the capital

S

Shamis

Somalis can only share a capital when other Somalis agree to share everything. Big cities such as xamar, hargeysa, kismayo, bosaso etc should be shared. You can't expect a certain clan to share their home city capital or not when other clans will not share theirs. That is why I say wipe older generations of Somalis from existence. Maybe then The Somali Republic will be restored. Until then don't hold your breath.

I see what happened now. :dead:

Yeah, if everyone starts sharing the government will have to make sure that it regulates equal distribution of populations and revenues. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts