Would you date a Black guy? Japanese women answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
japanese are probably the friendliest asians toward black :manny:
the other east asians thoe:ivers:
i noticed something every somali female has asian girl friends now a days in my city:mjcry:

japanese are probably the friendliest asians toward black :manny:
the other east asians thoe:ivers:

My old white teacher is married to some Asian (not Japanese) and he told the class that when he was living there teaching English, and the locals saw him with his gf turned wife at the time, they attack him and spat at him in a subway station.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My old white teacher is married to some Asian (not Japanese) and he told the class that when he was living there teaching English, and the locals saw him with his gf turned wife at the time, they attack him and spat at him in a subway station.

Japan is homogeneous that's why.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
considering what the white man does to there females am not surprised:manny:
nearly all asians have this in common thoe they love white people and hate blacks:manny:
chinese and koreans are the worst when it comes to this:manny:
is to bad two cause the koreans tend to be the best looking asians:bell:

Japan is like %98 homogeneous
They usually don't have negative opinions of black people, as most have never met any.

They're surprisingly friendly towards black people based on what I've heard and seen on Youtube..

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
huh, i guess they are the least inflammatory. it's kind of like finding the friendliest eastern euro country to blacks. like it'll only be by a tiny percentage.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
huh, i guess they are the least inflammatory. it's kind of like finding the friendliest eastern euro country to blacks. like it'll only be by a tiny percentage.
my nikka halftime on this site was recently ing about his philippine baby momma :mjcry:
she took him to the cleaners:mjcry:
learn from his mistake don't touch asian females:ufdup:

Filipino are the biggest Black racists.

We have a lot of them over here aa temporary foreign workers. They hated us. I'm glad their visas have expired and they were mostly sent back. The Subway I go doesn't have them any more

Japan is like %98 homogeneous
They usually don't have negative opinions of black people, as most have never met any.

They're surprisingly friendly towards black people based on what I've heard and seen on Youtube..
the american media does wonders. it exports all of its negative views on black people to the rest of the world. like the whole notion of them being "loud" "violent" "gangsters" "dangerous"...these are all things they see in american movies.

Filipino are the biggest Black racists.

We have a lot of them over here aa temporary foreign workers. They hated us. I'm glad their visas have expired and they were mostly sent back. The Subway I go doesn't have them any more
Nah fam,

Without a doubt Filipino are the biggest brown nosers of white people but on the same token they love black culture and somewhat tolerate black people

Status
Not open for further replies.