Would you date a Black guy? Japanese women answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fam,

Without a doubt Filipino are the biggest brown nosers of white people but on the same token they love black culture and somewhat tolerate black people

You don't live in a place with high Filipino population. You haven't experienced these people.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
the american media does wonders. it exports all of its negative views on black people to the rest of the world. like the whole notion of them being "loud" "violent" "gangsters" "dangerous"...these are all things they see in american movies.

I agree but AAs don't do much to stop it either. You have a bunch of uncle toms being fine with making a mockery of themselves. I like what Denzel Washington said here

Filipino are the biggest Black racists.

We have a lot of them over here aa temporary foreign workers. They hated us. I'm glad their visas have expired and they were mostly sent back. The Subway I go doesn't have them any more

Lol that's ironic since they're basically the black people of the Asian world.

the american media does wonders. it exports all of its negative views on black people to the rest of the world. like the whole notion of them being "loud" "violent" "gangsters" "dangerous"...these are all things they see in american movies.

Agree, but on the other hand some of them actually like it and are influenced by black american culture

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Filipino are the biggest Black racists.

We have a lot of them over here aa temporary foreign workers. They hated us. I'm glad their visas have expired and they were mostly sent back. The Subway I go doesn't have them any more
idk about all that but you can find black/philipino couple(black guys and philipino women) in the west coast more than any other asian female and black males:manny:

I agree but AAs don't do much to stop it either. You have a bunch of uncle toms being fine with making a mockery of themselves. I like what Denzel Washington said here

well the movie business is tough, much like the guy who did captain philips...sometimes a pretty penny trumps self respect. theres an obvious agenda, and some people fall victim to it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
full

Bahal-san coming to a Jap village near you

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I find Japanese women exotic but these ones are just ugly! Even the ugliest Ss female looks better! This nikka should've went to Tokyo for the bad slim jap es not some remote village

Reminds me of a Somali guy who I know who married some Asian chick - she turned muslim. He basically used her, in fact when his family sent him to a refugee camp he organised her to go to Kenya and get him out. Was hilarious when his family found out he was in Sydney and not kenya.:russ:

Their marriage eventually broke down. She wisened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.