Would you leave your Somali wife who forces you to make lahooh/canjelo every morning?

Can you make lahooh?

• yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
tf you mean "forces" me? That makes no sense, if she tries to force me to make canjeelo then I'll just refuse. It's her choice whether or not she wants to leave if her husband refuses to cook breakfast every morning.

Men shouldn't cook as long as there's a healthy woman in the same house. It's Somali culture.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe both couples should know how to cook, it is a very important skill for a healthy relationship :)

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Wallahi that to much job. I wouldnt make for my self before we speak of someone else. Wake up 5:30-6:30 to make breakfast isnt my lifestyle

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
its not that big of a deal you could make an arrangement if you make breakfast shr makes dinner

tf you mean "forces" me? That makes no sense, if she tries to force me to make canjeelo then I'll just refuse. It's her choice whether or not she wants to leave if her husband refuses to cook breakfast every morning.

Men shouldn't cook as long as there's a healthy woman in the same house. It's Somali culture.

If you have this mentality. You should never expect her to pay a penny.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you have this mentality. You should never expect her to pay a penny.
I never said I did. I’m not the type of person to go around saying women should work as well and pay half the bills while also making all the food and doing chores. As long as she can cook at least 2 times a day and other miscellaneous chores then I don’t mind paying the bills.

Trending