Would you let your wife go on a girls' trip with her friends, both domestically and internationally?

would u be okay with your wife going on a girls' trip with her friends,domestically& internationally

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤔
👉🏾Halkaan ka dhiibo rayigaaga.
Give us your honest opinions

If you strongly identify as a feminist and tend to use the term "incel" as a weapon to dismiss opinions that differ from your own, please refrain from participating in this thread. This request is made to maintain a respectful and constructive discussion.

7E948D42-9F04-45AD-A4B2-0473817C72DC.jpeg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
These feminist men think it's reermagaalnimo to be the submissive one in the relationship and let da xaas wear the pants.

🤣When they get hit with the ''you are a good guy u just ain't doing it for me no more'' they starts to calaacal and ooy and turn into some women hating incels🤣''how could she do this to me?i was a good man i did everything she asked me to do,even if she told me to jump i would ask her how high''🤣Raganimo saas mahan.

Most of these incels u see today hating on women are actually ex feminists kkkkkkk there's too many future ex feminists on this site that will turn into incels when they figure out what women really need and want.

Or maybe these feminists ain't actually got a manly side reason why they compensate with their overly feminine takes🤣

I’d end up getting guilt tripped into letting her go, over. This is why I refuse to interact with anyone or leave my basement. Because it’s always a matter of time before I get folded :damn::damn:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I’d end up getting guilt tripped into letting her go, over. This is why I refuse to interact with anyone or leave my basement. Because it’s always a matter of time before I get folded :damn::damn:
You should stop living in your head wallahi.
Find yourself a nice feminine caring woman treat her well but also make sure you ain't acting like no feminine nigga when u decide to get married.

🤣You won't have any of these issues if you marry a woman from a good family with real Somali dhaqan and deen

Always remember a too maskiin guy that's too nice will eventually get punished for it even if the woman is miskeen herself she will eventually crave raganimo which is completely normal

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
At this point bro tell your mom to find you a nice wife in Somalia

Last edited:
You should stop living in your head wallahi.
Find yourself a nice feminine caring woman treat her well but also make sure you ain't acting like no feminine nigga when u decide to get married.

🤣You won't have any of these issues if you marry a woman from a good family with real Somali dhaqan and deen

Always remember a too maskiin guy that's too nice will eventually get punished for it even if the woman is miskeen herself she will eventually crave raganimo which is completely normal
What if one of her girl friends is a mysterious gay guy called Jamal :damn:

Yaraye

VIP
Didn't you say you basically don't go anywhere because you don't have a mahram available and your waiting for your future husband to travel with you??
That's how my mother wants me to travel with. i personally want travel with a group of friends

Xoxoxo

VIP
Trust is a huge thing y’all can learn.

I simply wouldn’t mind if my so went on a vacation with his friends or family, controlling his life isn’t my job and I’ll trust him to not mess it up. Vice versa.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
No, when you're married, you have to stop wanting to have the advantages of single life.

Do not get married or live together if you value your freedom as a single. Not that the couple is a prison, but there are commitments that must be respected.

The damage of Westernization..

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's not about trust, it's about respect, wallahi no wonder why today's women don't respect mens anymore.

Trending