Would you let your wife go on a girls' trip with her friends, both domestically and internationally?

would u be okay with your wife going on a girls' trip with her friends,domestically& internationally

• Total voters
Trust is a huge thing y’all can learn.

I simply wouldn’t mind if my so went on a vacation with his friends or family, controlling his life isn’t my job and I’ll trust him to not mess it up. Vice versa.
Trust isn't the issue here if she wants she can go with family nothing wrong with that.
I guess it's all about how much you value the deen.
A guy who is OK with his wife going on trips on her own/without a mahram is going to have to answer to Allah on the day of judgment.

Plus if a woman wants to go on a girls trip she can aslong as a mahram is within the vicinity of whatever city goes to.
he doesn't need to be in there faces he can be doing his own thing somewhere else if you want to go on a halal version of a girls trip :manny:

Basically an emergency point of call that can actually get to you if anything happens.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Who gon stop me?
No One Nobody GIF by Rapsody

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Trust isn't the issue here if she wants she can go with family nothing wrong with that.
A guy who is OK with his wife going on trips on her own/without a mahram is going to have to answer to Allah on the day of judgment.

Plus if a woman wants to go on a girls trip she can aslong as a mahram is within the vicinity of whatever city goes to.
he doesn't need to be in there faces he can be doing his own thing somewhere else if you want to go on a halal version of a girls trip :manny:

Basically an emergency point of call that can actually get to you if anything happens.
Be fr bro there is a difference of opinion. Some allow it and some don’t. This isn’t a unanimous rule. I’m religious and knowledge about the deen and I feel nothing bad about traveling without mahrem. Alhamdulilah I’ve solo traveled with other women with my dads consent. If my husband has a problem with that then he was never my husband because I wouldn’t marry a guy who’d stop me from going on a 2 day business trip.

Be fr bro there is a difference of opinion. Some allow it and some don’t. This isn’t a unanimous rule. I’m religious and knowledge about the deen and I feel nothing bad about traveling without mahrem. Alhamdulilah I’ve solo traveled with other women with my dads consent. If my husband has a problem with that then he was never my husband because I wouldn’t marry a guy who’d stop me from going on a 2 day business trip.
It doesn't matter because majority of the scholars lean towards my side on this and I'm following what I have been taught so the other opinions are irrelevant since you can't go around picking and choosing which opinions to take you got to stick to one set of opinions and in my set what I stated is the rule.

Secondly I will address these things in the talking stage so a women asking if she can do this in the first place wouldn't be my wife.

and she isn't my responsibility until we are married so what her father let's her do is up to him as long as we are on the same page it doesn't matter.

Plus my wife won't be going on business trips because I'm not marrying a career driven woman 💀

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
As a 7' tall handsome Somali man with amazing bone structure, I would let my wife go on both domestic and international travels with or without her friends.

Hell, I'll even pay for the whole trip. A man should always serve his wife!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It doesn't matter because majority of the scholars lean towards my side on this and I'm following what I have been taught so the other opinions are irrelevant since you can't go around picking and choosing which opinions to take you got to stick to one set of opinions and in my set what I stated is the rule.

Secondly I will address these things in the talking stage so a women asking if she can do this in the first place wouldn't be my wife.

and she isn't my responsibility until we are married so what her father let's her do is up to him as long as we are on the same page it doesn't matter.

Plus my wife won't be going on business trips because I'm not marrying a career driven woman 💀
That’s not true. You have your convictions and I have mine. And Shafi’s are allowed to follow a different madhab for certain topics. I’ve said multiple times here that I follow both Shafi’ and Maliki madhab, as I was raised Shafi’ but studied under the Maliki madhab.

The rulings on this topic is also one that has changed over time through Urf.

That’s not true. You have your convictions and I have mine. And Shafi’s are allowed to follow a different madhab for certain topics. I’ve said multiple times here that I follow both Shafi’ and Maliki madhab, as I was raised Shafi’ but studied under the Maliki madhab.

The rulings on this topic is also one that has changed over time through Urf.
I don't have an issue with your stance you can have it. What other people do is none of my concern.

I won't marry someone that holds that stance. It's as simple as that just like you won't marry someone that holds my stance.

There is no argument here and this isn't a position I plan to change.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't have an issue with your stance you can have it. What other people do is none of my concern.

I won't marry someone that holds that stance. It's as simple as that just like you won't marry someone that holds my stance.

There is no argument here and this isn't a position I plan to change.
Absolutely, you do you bro.

Xoxoxo

VIP

This is obviously from a marriage/relationship point:

Having no trust in each other and practically assuming the other one is doing the worst wouldn’t make the promise (marriage) & relationship long lasting. This would just lead to arguments, suspicion, jealousy & eventually hate.

I don’t have the energy for that, I’ll let the guy I’ll be with do his thing! Forbidding him from seeing & hanging out with his friends around the world is a selfish thing to do, he’s not my property, and neither am I his. He was his own individual before he met me, and he’ll be his own after meeting me too. His life doesn’t revolve around me neither does he in my own life.

Why would a guy wanna hang around with his girl girlfriends? It’s called a girls trip for a reason, where girls can relax, chill, catch up, travel without the company of a guy. It is NOT healthy to stick with each other 24/7 since you’ll eventually get tired off each other, bored, and start messing with each other.

A relationship is all about balance, ofcours everybody has their rules and limits, but you should talk about that with each other and showcase what you’re comfortable with, and what you aren’t.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Javelin plus he ain’t my daddy, my own father is okay with it and he is the most important man in my own life, so what another guy who hasn’t raised me thinks he has a say about what I do with my money & life is kicked to the curb ✨

Why would a guy wanna hang around with his girl girlfriends? It’s called a girls trip for a reason, where girls can relax, chill, catch up, travel without the company of a guy. It is NOT healthy to stick with each other 24/7 since you’ll eventually get tired off each other, bored, and start messing with each other.
I did state you don't need to be in each others faces just in the same city doing his own thing and basically not seeing each other the whole trip if you don't wanna see his face but i digress She can do whatever she wants aslong as it's in line with the deen for me.

If she doesn't live her life in acordance to deen or isnt willing to conform to the deen then she ain't for me I wouldn't marry her in the first place and force her to be what she ain't.

Once again for me she can do what she wants aslong as it's in acordance to the deen. I don't have trust issues and I won't marry someone who I'll have to actually ask not to do these sort of things because she already knows. This is all discussed in the talking stage.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Let's set aside the trolling and address trust issues. Some niggas may become infatuated with a xaax non-hijabi Halimo, hoping to change her and make her their ideal xaas. However, life doesn't work that way. If you want to avoid trust issues, take your time and don't rush things. Be patient and thorough when vetting potential xaas. Assess compatibility in terms of faith, mindset, and overall compatibility. By doing so, you'll have a better chance of a successful and trusting marriage.Wa Billahi Taufiq

After two babies, yeah she can go wherever she likes.

Women are dumb sometimes, I had to persuade my sister and her friends from going to Brazil for a girl's holiday.

Trending