Would you marry a single mother/single father?

Would you marry a single mother?

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Why not if she's a good and kind woman.
Would you let their aabo come in when he is picking up his kids or would u have him stand outside while u in the house with his ex wife and children?

🤣New sheriff town
Season 3 Man Like Mobeen GIF by BBC Three

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I'll open the door for him in my tanktop and macawis each time he comes by the house :westbrookswag:
My nigga kuducayso that shit don't happen to you kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk imagine standing outside of your ex's house like a lost puppy while she in there with her new man and your kids🤣her nigga opening the door looking down on u and shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

My nigga kuducayso that shit don't happen to you kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk imagine standing outside of your ex's house like a lost puppy while she in there with her new man and your kids🤣her nigga opening the door looking down on u and shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Realistically he’s just going to struggle not to laugh at this gassed clean up guy trying to act like a big man

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Realistically he’s just going to struggle not to laugh at this gassed clean up guy trying to act like a big man
Unless it's some guy that was too in love with her and she broke things off with him kkkkkkk he gonna cry on his way home.

Yaraye

VIP
Jewish debating tactics @Yaraye
meaning? :dead1:
They always twist our words on purpose.
There are many men who marry single mothers just to get access to kids. I never said that was you. But I side eye all men who say "only daughters"
He doesn't mean in a creepy way, he means boys are territorial from nature and wouldn't be accepting of a stepfather same as girls.
as long as the stepfather is cordial, boys are pretty accepting.

Trending