Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I would. It doesn't matter to me
But you're khaniis, why would you marry a somali woman in the first place.
:what1:
To answer the question yes because not being virgin doesn't imply zina, one can be a divorcee aswell.
:ufdup:

But you're khaniis, why would you marry a somali woman in the first place.
:what1:
To answer the question yes because not being virgin doesn't imply zina, one can be a divorcee aswell.
:ufdup:

I have a Somali boyfriend and we might marry. I wasn't talking about girls.

I'm talking about nonvirgin due to zina

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have a Somali boyfriend and we might marry. I wasn't talking about girls.

I'm talking about nonvirgin due to zina
Missread it lol. The thing is these days you never know as some might never confess to it, I'd want a health certificate though.
:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She would have to me the absolute woman of my dreams for me to consider it tbh

But generally speaking no.

VixR

Veritas
I think the journey's more important than his being a virgin. I would want to know where he's been and how many, and what.

From what I see, I don't think we're designed to be with one person for a lifetime. It's more like ppl r fighting against their nature...and failing.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think the journey's more important than the virginity. I would want to know where he's been and how many, and what.

From what I see, I don't think we're designed to be with one person for a lifetime. It's more like ppl r fighting against their nature...and failing.

That may be true

But I can't remove myself from the romanticism of a soul mate

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck the romanticism, i ain't cuffing a hoe so uncle menace can show up to the wedding like

:lolbron::gladbron::krs::ohreally:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
f*ck the romanticism, i ain't cuffing a hoe so uncle menace can show up to the wedding like

:lolbron::gladbron::krs::ohreally:

What if it was a girl who lost her virginity at like 17 and never had sex after?

That certainly isn't a hoe so what would stop you then? Simply not wanting a girl who's been with someone else right?

What if it was a girl who lost her virginity at like 17 and never had sex after?

That certainly isn't a hoe so what would stop you then? Simply not wanting a girl who's been with someone else right?

If you had sex once outside of marriage, you automatically become a hoe

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If you had sex once outside of marriage, you automatically become a hoe

Was never my definition tbh

Promiscuity to me is the quality of a relationship and the quantity of sexual partners being taken into account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts