Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
^ correction, you expect someone who is chaste not a zani. There are non-virgins who are chaste and not guilty of zina.

What many people in this thread are saying - if you said you would not marry a non-virgin - is that you would also not marry someone who was previously married or widowed.

That mostly follows our age. I'm 23 and will likely marry someone around my age. The chances of meeting someone who has been married previously at that age is slim. And to be married so briefly at such a young age is a red flag in and of itself.

So when you exclude non virgins you by and large exclude divorcees as well because they're a statistical anomaly you're probably not interested in already.

That mostly follows our age. I'm 23 and will likely marry someone around my age. The chances of meeting someone who has been married previously at that age is slim. And to be married so briefly at such a young age is a red flag in and of itself.

So when you exclude non virgins you by and large exclude divorcees as well because they're a statistical anomaly you're probably not interested in already.
Makes sense. I assumed he meant it that way anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that there is a difference between chastity and virginity because I used to think it was one and the same and used to use the terms interchangeably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts