Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
provided she isn't some drug abusing, promiscuous scrub and has some modicum of personality remaining...perhaps. like that tiny fraction that's removed from this picketing persona needs to be hella sexy and she does need to respect herself to some extent.

the rest i can bully nurture out of her :birdman:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Hell yea!

200.webp

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Imagine marrying a Somali SJW female.

"I go by her/womyn :fantasia2:

I have a list of microaggressions :duck:

If you look at non-black womyn while we are out, I will have to hit you in the balls for it :ohdamn:

Don't tell me to workout, being over-size is beautiful and if so, you're fat shaming :ehh:

Biology.............. what is that" :what1:

VixR

Veritas

If you look at non-black womyn while we are out, I will have to hit you in the balls for it :ohdamn:

Don't tell me to workout, being over-size is beautiful and if so, you're fat shaming :ehh:

You're so extra :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:dead::dead::dead:

She'll probably insist on raising your children genderless

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
actually nah this whole having an emote for every single line of text thing has to stop

it's menace's thing. he's the only one incoherent enough to make it charming.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

You are not talking about SJWs, you are talking about SJW extrem!sts. I am a moderate SJW that believes blacks and women deserve equal rights.
I don't recognize 70 different genders or some of the other extrem1st stuff. There are over 1 billion SJWs, please stop generalizing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts