Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Well, if you browsed some of the twitter profiles of some Xalimos, you would be too.
Twitter again.

So called halimos or no, it seems Somalis don't have the capacity to absorb Twitter.

To date, its function still evades ppl on here, and you get "triggered" by random thoughts and opinions of folks on there.

No way, they're usually bitter, reactive, and unreasonable. Always complaining isn't good for the mind imo.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
actually nah this whole having an emote for every single line of text thing has to stop

it's menace's thing. he's the only one incoherent enough to make it charming.

Never

:fittytousand:

The somnet dictators took away our ability to post as many smileys as we want

We must not repeat the mistakes of the past

Some posts need

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

to accurately convey our emotional state in lieu of in person communication

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You are not talking about SJWs, you are talking about SJW extrem!sts. I am a moderate SJW that believes blacks and women deserve equal rights.
I don't recognize 70 different genders or some of the other extrem1st stuff. There are over 1 billion SJWs, please stop generalizing us!
Nigga what?

200.webp

There is no such a thing called generalizing an SJW.

Yall "moderates" -- need a new label.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You are not talking about SJWs, you are talking about SJW extrem!sts. I am a moderate SJW that believes blacks and women deserve equal rights.
I don't recognize 70 different genders or some of the other extrem1st stuff. There are over 1 billion SJWs, please stop generalizing us!

SJW taqiyah

:reallymaury:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Never

The somnet dictators took away our ability to post as many smileys as we want

We must not repeat the mistakes of the past

Some posts need

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

to accurately convey our emotional state in lieu of in person communication

It's better than Menace tbh :pachah1::russ::kodaksmiley:

My nigga got every emote under the sun and half of them contradict each other :lolbron::drakelaugh::mjlol::ivers::bell:

God bless this site and its wacknimo :mjswag::mjswag::mjswag::mjohreally::ohhh::wow1::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Twitter again.

So called halimos or no, it seems Somalis don't have the capacity to absorb Twitter.

To date, its function still evades ppl on here, and you get "triggered" by random thoughts and opinions of folks on there.
random:drakekidding:

There are thousands of Somalis on Twitter and it showcases their beliefs, okay. Shit is disappointing. Critical thinking is something created by the europhile to these people :russ:

Twitter again.

Ay ma, youza sosha justus worrier aincha

VixR

Veritas
random:drakekidding:

There are thousands of Somalis on Twitter and it showcases their beliefs, okay. Shit is disappointing. Critical thinking is something created by the europhile to these people :russ:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/s...d-to-transgender-people-is-transphobic.20711/

Naah. Take the above. A thread on a Twitter tweet posted on here used to typify this girl as being the typical Somali female when the fact of the matter is, the average Somali girl, even in the West, and however young, is overwhelmingly anti-Tranny forget the ridiculous notion expressed in the tweet. You're the one lacking critical thinking here :fantasia2:

This place is the fucking Twilight zone. People on here lack perception.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/s...d-to-transgender-people-is-transphobic.20711/

Naah. Take the above. A thread on a Twitter tweet posted on here used to typify this girl as being the typical Somali female when the fact of the matter is, the average Somali girl, even in the West, and however young, is overwhelmingly anti-Tranny forget the ridiculous notion expressed in the tweet. You're the one lacking critical thinking here :fantasia2:

This place is the fucking Twilight zone. People on here lack perception.
:comeon:

Even if I give you the notion that majority of Somali-Western females are transphobes, are you saying that a large number of them aren't SJWS? Again, I'm not talking about all. Either they’re religiously conservative or ultra-Liberal. I never saw a Somali chick that doesn’t fall into this category. I’m sure exceptions exist.

But, where are these Somali girls that you talk about then?

I’m sure we would’ve seem them on Twitter.

VixR

Veritas
:comeon:

Even if I give you the notion that majority of Somali-Western females are transphobes, are you saying that a large number of them aren't SJWS? Again, I'm not talking about all. Either they’re religiously conservative or ultra-Liberal. I never saw a Somali chick that doesn’t fall into this category. I’m sure exceptions exist.

But, where are these Somali girls that you talk about then?

I’m sure we would’ve seem them on Twitter.
Again with the Twitter. Twitter is no representative or mirror of the world, nor of the Somali community. Not sure why that's hard to grasp for ppl on here. A large # of Somali females are SJWs? Not even close!

Not to mention views on what actually qualifies as extreme SJWism is incredibly skewed on here.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Again with the Twitter. Twitter is no representative or mirror of the world, nor of the Somali community. Not sure why that's hard to grasp for ppl on here. A large # of Somali females are SJWs? Not even close!

Not to mention views on what actually qualifies as extreme SJWism is incredibly skewed on here.

Yes, from a numbers point, Twitter is not representative of the world even though they have close to a billion
users.

Now, please direct me to the non-sjw Xalimos :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts