Would you marry your first cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you ever consider marrying your first cousin? :tacky:

I've recently met a couple, they're so lovey dovey, I always thought their relationship was kind of cute, but I just found out that they're first cousins. Not just any cousins but freaking first COUSINS. :pacspit:

I view all my male cousins as my brothers. It's sickening even possibly imagining laying down with them. I know it's not haraam so save me your calcaal but it still creeps me out!

My grandfather 'S favourite hobby was matching us with each other. Every year new item but it never happened (the match) we all laughed at his suggestions and his skills in match making. Only one couple he was successful with them, the rest of us said big NO.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Would you ever consider marrying your first cousin? :tacky:

I've recently met a couple, they're so lovey dovey, I always thought their relationship was kind of cute, but I just found out that they're first cousins. Not just any cousins but freaking first COUSINS. :pacspit:

I view all my male cousins as my brothers. It's sickening even possibly imagining laying down with them. I know it's not haraam so save me your calcaal but it still creeps me out!
1st cousin no 2nd cousin no third cousin no laakin beyond that and if i have not grown up with them i would consider it,and she better be macaan :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

I swear marriage between first cousins causes high risk of birth defects? Anyway, I wouldn't marry my first cousin, its just way too close for comfort.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
All of my cousins are either 2-4 years fresh from the womb or too old. So no. Not even first second third fourth fifth cousins. Nope nope nope.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I wouldn't judge people for it but for me a 100% categorical nope.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you never grow up or seen them before than yes

But a cousin you grew up with naah

Status
Not open for further replies.