Would you tell your friend, or would you mind your own business?

Would you tell him

• Total voters

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Fake Post, I like creating fake postings on reddit too its a good timewaster, not with somali subs though. But this is clearly fake. That being sad, I wouldnt tell him and pretend that I've never seen it.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Your not sinning as you aren’t the one posting the content your just alerting them to the fact that this content is on the internet and people are speaking about something that deserves your attention.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
So, according to all of you, letting your friend know that there’s a video being spread about his wife engaging in sinful acts from the past isn’t considered exposing sin? Even if you don’t show him the video, you’re still informing him of her sin

Hmmm similar situation happened to a friend of mine, I decided not to tell. I'm pretty sure the dudes always find out anyways so I doubt they don't know or been made aware.

So, according to all of you, letting your friend know that there’s a video being spread about his wife engaging in sinful acts from the past isn’t considered exposing sin? Even if you don’t show him the video, you’re still informing him of her sin

عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:‏ ومن ستر مسلمًا ستره الله يوم القيامة‏"‏​

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah bepleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

if anyone covers up a Muslim (his sins), Allah will cover him up (his sins) on the Resurrection Day".

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:‏ ومن ستر مسلمًا ستره الله يوم القيامة‏"‏​

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah bepleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

if anyone covers up a Muslim (his sins), Allah will cover him up (his sins) on the Resurrection Day".
I mentioned the Hadith already

Read my post again.
:wtfdis:

Walahi it’s a tough spot,on one point I want the best for my friend and on the other I wouldn’t want his marriage to fail but either way I would tell him since it’s unfair to him if he kept to himself and his wife slept around and has a past.

I think it is the wife needs to be aware of this first. She needs to know that her videos are on the web and she must deal with it legally if possible. Then, she can talk to her husband about this.

Trending