Would you want to settle down with someone who's like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes why the hell not? I'm funny, charismatic, cute as a button, I can cook, I've got style. I'm educated, family oriented, and I hate apples (stay away converts :ufdup:)Mashallah if I was a man I would pay 70k Meher for me. :banderas::banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
masha Allah reiko you have a thick skin and you can tolerate bare shit plus you're persevering totally opposite to me I'm the type of nigga if she doesn't make the tea the way I like it I am going to hold a grudge till judgement day so I can snitch to the most benevolent.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I mean... if you mean someone with my identical characteristics and personality traits probably not. I'm stoic at best and apathetic at worst depending on who you ask. I don't think I'd appreciate 2 of me to be honest. Besides I have a soft spot for super feminine women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I mean... if you mean someone with my identical characteristics and personality traits probably not. I'm stoic at best and apathetic at worst depending on who you ask. I don't think I'd appreciate 2 of me to be honest. Besides I have have a soft spot for super feminine women.
Likewise I like my women super feminine subservient, wallahi I wouldn't violate women like that, they bring out the softy in me, I tend to be more compassionate towards them but if she's loud & ascending then there's no remorse for her.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Be honest, you low key made this thread so you could derail it and violate niggas

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Be honest, you low key made this thread so you could derail it and violate niggas
I'm transparent wallahi I might chat shit in here but wallahi I have no ulterior motives what you see is what you get besides I don't discriminate I treat everyone the same f*ck everybody ba tagan nahay bradar.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
No I wouldn't. I'm surrounded by people like myself, I wouldn't spend rest of my life with someone like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.