Would you want to settle down with someone who's like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Seriously though, free Mohamud. He was a great poster, a top top memer, and one of the only few who made sspot OC.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
@Kaleel do you think you have a good character or personality? I'll be honest my character & personality is rotten like a dead corpse almost like my online persona :wow:
I ate subway yesterday. I think I have a good personality but you would have to judge yourself. If you live in London we can meet on a weekend.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If she is football obsessed, chess nerd and into left wing politics then yes absolutely.

My personality is pretty average though. But I look quite decent.

VixR

Veritas
Like if I could clone myself I'd have a go at me. I think I'd even be more forgiving of my own flaws than a new set that might be deal breakers.

I think if you're totally averse that's probably a good sign you need to self-improve stat, or strike some sort of a balance. If you're so negative, why should anyone else not see that. All it is is I'd be missing strengths I don't have cuz I don't have em, but I've gotten by fine without.

:damn::friendhug: Welcome back broski

W447

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If she is football obsessed, chess nerd and into left wing politics then yes absolutely.

My personality is pretty average though. But I look quite decent.
You look quite decent? If you were a chick would you suck a guy who looks like you dick?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I ate subway yesterday. I think I have a good personality but you would have to judge yourself. If you live in London we can meet on a weekend.
You wouldn't want to meet me my personality & character are horrid & extremely bristling on the real doe you would wish you were online so you could ban me kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like if I could clone myself I'd have a go at me. I think I'd even be more forgiving of my own flaws than a new set that might be deal breakers.

I think if you're totally averse that's probably a good sign you need to self-improve stat, or strike some sort of a balance. If you're so negative, why should anyone else not see that. All it is is I'd be missing strengths I don't have cuz I don't have em, but I've gotten by fine without.
Imagine you would want the same things, say you go into a store & you both like the same thing & it's the last one in the store. Say your character flaw is that you don't like to be dominated yet your personality is dominating. It would be a miserable existence talking about humanist stand points iyo balaayo day in day out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, I would. I don't think a Somali female version of me exists lol.
She wouldn't go for you cause just like you she would probably read right wing newspapers & watch bill O'Reilly so she wouldn't give your black ass the time of day :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.