Would you work in Somalia for a Western NGO?

Would you be willing to work in Somalia for a Western NGO?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Only if the pay is good

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Me personally it's out of the question. These NGO's cause more harm than good, if you do your research you will understand that they're there with a very sinister intentions, those at the realm.

Apollo

VIP
Me personally it's out of the question. These NGO's cause more harm than good, if you do your research you will understand that they're there with a very sinister intentions, those at the realm.

They are performing the basic functions that the Somali government ought to be doing but doesn't have the funds for.

Apollo

VIP
Amun I forgot you was a gaal smh disregard my previous comment.
Instead of coming with a decent counter argument all you do is sling some nonsense. Calling people a gaal is a sin, good luck collecting those sins. And secondly how are they bad? If it weren't for those NGOs thousands of people in Somalia would literally starve. You have no idea how much they do for the country.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Instead of coming with a decent counter argument all you do is sling some nonsense. Calling people a gaal is a sin, good luck collecting those sins. And secondly how are they bad? If it weren't for those NGOs thousands of people in Somalia would literally starve. You have no idea how much they do for the country.
I'm just going by what you've previously said, am I wrong in saying that you're not Muslim?

Apollo

VIP
NGO's are mainly ran by gaalo.

Almost everything in the world is eventually run by a gaal. So what?

If you think 'gaalo' are amoral just look at how the EU deals with the Syrians vs how Gulf Arab countries deal with them. Clearly the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Omanis etc are more amoral.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaalo are paying the money do you honestly believe that these corporations care about the well being of the people? Have you ever been in a board meeting & seen how these vultures operate? It's all about the profit to them if it don't make no money then it don't make no sense.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Almost everything in the world is eventually run by a gaal. So what?

If you think 'gaalo' are amoral just look at how the EU deals with the Syrians vs how Gulf Arab countries deal with them. Clearly the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Omanis etc are more amoral.
Is this the same Europe that you speak of that colonised most parts of the world & committed genocide against many indigenous people, is your memory really that short or you just naturally biased, let me jog your memory does Sykes - picot agreement ring a bell?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's pointless having this conversation, you admitted you're a gaal on many occasions so we're not on the same wave length besides what sort of Muslim uses a nick named after an Egyptian deity Amun ra

Apollo

VIP
Is this the same Europe that you speak of that colonised most parts of the world & committed genocide against many indigenous people, is your memory really that short or you just naturally biased, let me jog your memory does Sykes - picot agreement ring a bell?

Politics and regimes change. They are not the same any longer. The West now stands for universal human rights while most Islamic countries treat their citizens like trash.

All this posturing that the West is evil meanwhile Somalis still prefer living in Sweden over Saudi Arabia says enough. Go whine elsewhere.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Politics and regime change. They are not the same any longer. The West now stands for universal human rights while most Islamic countries threat their citizens like trash.

All this posturing that the West is evil meanwhile Somalis still prefer living in Sweden over Saudi Arabia says enough. Go whine elsewhere.
There's no such thing as an Islamic country, if you're talking about Saudi Arabia, then you're mistaken, it's run by an corrupt royal family who are propped up by the west (Lawrence of Arabia) there's no country implementing the shariah nor do we have a caliphate, the last time was 1923 when the Ottoman Empire fell & during those times Jews preferred to live amongst Muslims instead of the west.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most were mesmerised by what they saw on tv so they fell for the illusion but are waking up from the mind control.

Absolutely not.

I have a true story I'd like to share: An older friend of mine went to Morocco for a conference with an Italian nun who ran a clinic in Borama. This was many years ago. He worked for non profit.

The locals in Borama were angry that the nun brought people from across the region who had HIV and other diseases to get treated.

She was shot dead in her clinic a few days after arriving from Morocco.

This is the fucked up part.

My older friend is on a plane in Mogadishu going to Kenya. Someone notifies him that the plane is carrying the body of the slain Italian nun. The guy was just with her in Morocco. That's how he found out his friend was killed.

You are not even safe in Borama of all places

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If you don't appease every single shitty little sub sub sub clan you're liable to get shot, even if you're curing cancer for free.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
It depends where you work and what you're doing. Since you're somali you won't have any problem while working as long as you can speak and fit in. Usually people get slick and will ask what city you were born in or your parents etc to know your qabiil:lol: you just gotta tell em you were born qurbaha and your parents Carabta and no one will ever know:dance:

I'd only go if the pay was 3K and up tbh. You can kuwal NGO'S very easily, just tell em pay me 3.5K, and I'll cover my own living costs. Rent a place from a local for 100 a month, and you're in the moneysiilaanyolaugh. If they send you to different cities they usually cover hotel and food

Status
Not open for further replies.