Would your parents accept you marrying out?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Doesnt have to be cadaan lol
Only Somalia.If I want to marry a Madow who resembles a Tanzanian I’ll just marry a Gosha from Columbus.Arab??There’s Asharaf close enough.Mixed with everything under the sun reer xamar ONLY SOMALIA 💯💯💯💯

Believe it or not but my mum is hard-core against interracial marriage and would disown me if I ever married out even if I get married in my 40s. She wouldn't even approve dhulbante.

starry

💚🤍❤️
They would want me to marry a Somali, but I don’t think they are proper against in me marrying out.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Asharaf are like any somalis, it's just that their haplogroup is different. For example a west african can have a north african or european haplogroup but be genetically fully west african.
Yeah true but they are technically the closet things to Arabs in Somalia imo other groups are mixed with other ethnicities :yacadiim:

Wonyluvr

VIP
Not really, they descend from maghrebis sheikhs it seems. Plus dir and other clans also have T or J, 15-25 of somalis have T.
Haplogroups scare me :damn: .They are/were considered an Arab enclave in terms of qabil genetically it’s a different story

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It's a good thing. It means preserving our heritage in the west.
Since we don't have constant immigration from Somalia anymore keeping your bloodline Somali will become tough for some people.

If you marry out in the west your pretty much speeding up this process since most half somalis marry out.

Since we don't have constant immigration from Somalia anymore keeping your bloodline Somali will become tough for some people.

If you marry out in the west your pretty much speeding up this process since most half somalis marry out.
It's a bummer but your right with Somalis that live in cities with little Somalis.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes, but only to limited to Horn Africans (excluding Amxaar and other Xabesha), Arabs and Sudanese. Cadaans, indho-yaryar, madhow are off-limit. But at the end of the day, this is their preference nothing major break down will happen if you came with cadaan or Madow.

Trending

Latest posts