WOW! The French are straight forward "won't serve u Muslims, get out " says a Paris rest.owner (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Frenchies are disgusting people, can't wait till the sand and Mali outbreed the shit outta them

As if the french citizens care. All they care about is not being attacked in their country. I didn't say I agree with them but I did say I understand their point of view. More and more Europeans and European countries will start behaving this way.

Xenophobia will only get more fuel thanks to terrorism cause by "Islamist groups". Can you really fault them when the people blowing themselves up are screaming Allahu Akbar? It's not hard to see why regular Muslims are being attacked for ISIS actions.
No. However, terrorism begun when the west started bombing and exploiting muslim countries in the last 2 decades. Terrorism is a response(a stupid and a very ineffective response) to western bombardment of muslim countries. I understand why the french citizens feel the way they feel but they are wrong in acting this way. You cant marginalize a community so big, treat them as they are less than human beings and expect no repercussion. Even if all of us muslims were to go back to our countries, we would not be save there because the west would find reasons to pull in our countries, bomb us(as collateral damage at the very least), take whatever reasources that are useful to them and they drain us, leave us to the mess they have created. Remember Iraq, now Syria, Afghanistan before that and only Allah knows who is next.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No. However, terrorism begun when the west started bombing and exploiting muslim countries in the last 2 decades. Terrorism is a response(a stupid and a very ineffective response) to western bombardment of muslim countries. I understand why the french citizens feel the way they feel but they are wrong in acting this way. You cant marginalize a community so big, treat them as they are less than human beings and expect no repercussion. Even if all of us muslims were to go back to our countries, we would not be save there because the west would find reasons to pull in our countries, bomb us(as collateral damage at the very least), take whatever reasources that are useful to them and they drain us, leave us to the mess they have created. Remember Iraq, now Syria, Afghanistan before that and only Allah knows who is next.

If you were in their position you would do the same! People need to be realistic. France and the rest of Europe are exploiting poor nations for their own gains.They have an agenda and that is to make sure their population keeps their current living standards. If Somalia was a wealthy devolved country best believe we would do the same. It's human nature. Once again I'm not agreeing with their previous actions nor their current foreign politics. Get over it.

If you were in their position you would do the same! People need to be realistic. France and the rest of Europe are exploiting poor nations for their own gains.They have an agenda and that is to make sure their population keeps their current living standards. If Somalia was a wealthy devolved country best believe we would do the same. It's human nature. Once again I'm not agreeing with their previous actions nor their current foreign politics. Get over it.
We probably would. Here is what I see. Europe went to africa, and asia, colonized people, killed millions of people, took millions of others as slaves, took and continue to take their resources and when they came home, immigrants from the countries they ruined followed. France has ZERO rights telling people to get out our country when they destroyed the countries these people came from. If you ask me, you can count the amount of people that terrorists killed in france, can you count the amount of people that the french empire, and now government killed? You cannot. End of story.

Inshaallah ameen :drakewow:

france-islam.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We probably would. Here is what I see. Europe went to africa, and asia, colonized people, killed millions of people, took millions of others as slaves, took and continue to take their resources and when they came home, immigrants from the countries they ruined followed. France has ZERO rights telling people to get out our country when they destroyed the countries these people came from. If you ask me, you can count the amount of people that terrorists killed in france, can you count the amount of people that the french empire, and now government killed? You cannot. End of story.

As far as I know they haven't told any of their citizens to leave...
And France has something called sovereignty. Countries have been concerned and invaded millions of times complaining about it when you would have done the same if you had the power makes no sense. And this is not the action of the French government but by a business owner. Condemn her.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Inshaallah ameen :drakewow:

france-islam.jpg

This is what I don't get. How can Muslim complain about being colonized, oppressed and killed when they aspire to take over a whole continent? You don't take over anything peacefully so we're actually discussing war here.

As far as I know they haven't told any of their citizens to leave...
And France has something called sovereignty. Countries have been concerned and invaded millions of times complaining about it when you would have done the same if you had the power makes no sense. And this is not the action of the French government but by a business owner. Condemn her.
I am talking about the government. I can careless what the business owner says or does because at the end of the day he doesn't have the power to tell muslim women what to wear.

France will have to lose millions of their citizens through rape, murder, slave labor, castration and other horrendous acts like they have subjected to people before they can open their mouths and cry about being killed.

This is what I don't get. How can Muslim complain about being colonized, oppressed and killed when they aspire to take over a whole continent? You don't take over anything peacefully so we're actually discussing war here.
I actually got this from a right wing site lol. I'm just trolling those racist bastards.
Btw did you guys listen to the background music in the video? They're playing North African music in that restaurant. :mjlol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I am talking about the government. I can careless what the business owner says or does because at the end of the day he doesn't have the power to tell muslim women what to wear.

France will have to lose millions of their citizens through rape, murder, slave labor, castration and other horrendous acts like they have subjected to people before they can open their mouths and cry about being killed.

You're sick. Two wrongs don't make a right.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I actually got this from a right wing site lol. I'm just trolling those racist bastards.
Btw did you guys listen to the background music in the video? They're playing North African music in that restaurant. :mjlol:

I didn't see it was a video I thought it was a meme lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts