Wtf! A Mareexan family who were in stuck in another hell-hole giving asylum yet N another hell-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah, I hope their safe in Slovakia. Living in a refugee camp isn't easy, anything is better then that.

Hubble

VIP
It's a stop over before Minneapolis or Columbus.

Reading through the resettlement figures made me feel really angry towards the warlords and Shabaab. Non stop exit out of the country whether legally or illegally. Yet they keep creating more terrorist groups or more clan attacks. I wonder when this will stop. 30 years of clan war to 30 years of terrorist attacks. There'll be none of us left in the country alive. It will be a grave for Somalis and Ethiopia will eventually annex it into DDSI like they momentarily did with Abduwaaq on Wikipedia.

Apollo

VIP
Once they get that country's passport they can move to any other European country.

By the way, the unemployment rate in Slovakia is only 9% and the median wage of that country is $705 per month. This is a loooot better than Yemen or Kenya where many Somali refugees live. So this snooty attitude is not justified.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is a Slavic country adeerayaal!

Slavs are genetically racist.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One of my bestie is an MJ

Does that mean they won't attach Somaliland? Of course not.

Let's hope those families who are in Slovakia are grateful because we know how ungrateful Somalis can be. They will be cursing "gaalka xuun" the moment they arrive.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Didn't anybody read the article? They were stuck in a refugee camp in Eritrea since the 90s, now in Slovakia temporarily until they're resettled in the US.

What blows my mind is how random the refugee game is, there are some people who have been stuck in camps since 1991

:mindblown:

But for the grace of God that could've been any of us

:francis:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
One of my bestie is an MJ

Does that mean they won't attach Somaliland? Of course not.

I hope you're joking.

No ones going to attack your somaliland. The paranoia of somali people is outta this world.

Anyways Slovakia is safer and more tolerant than eastleigh or ethiopia. :kobeok:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Didn't anybody read the article? They were stuck in a refugee camp in Eritrea since the 90s, now in Slovakia temporarily until they're resettled in the US.

What blows my mind is how random the refugee game is, there are some people who have been stuck in camps since 1991

But for the grace of God that could've been any of us

:francis:

As a matter of fact, the ones that were born in these camps at the initial creation of the calls are parents of a 7 year-old. I met one here, he was brought to the US 5 months ago.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
These families I wish them all the best. Hope they will get use to it tge new culture and be part of that Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.