WTH, Canada

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
MashAllah @Basra, you have a point with your advice. But aren’t you afraid of how things that earlier were about respecting each other, has now increasingly turned into forced acceptance, despite differing viewpoints? That’s my main concerns.

Fear is not good. Be educated and cautious. Islam instructs us to mingle with Muslims. Right there we are saved. We need to be respectful, and have an open dialogue, at least while we are alive- because one day we all be DEAD, and we will account for our actions to the supreme Judge.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Black colour, it shows support for the All Blacks Rugby team so black is basically our favourite colour. We even have Black Livery on the planes of our National Airline.

naaah i don't like black color-- can i choose a pink or purple color?

Fear is not good. Be educated and cautious. Islam instructs us to mingle with Muslims. Right there we are saved. We need to be respectful, and have an open dialogue, at least while we are alive- because one day we all be DEAD, and we will account for our actions to the supreme Judge.

Thanks for your words of wisdom. I’ll always use the deen as a references point.:salute:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haha, well, the closest you’re gonna get is Burgundy Red since a lot of EU countries use it like the UK did before Brexit.

Burgundy is great. Red not so. it shows it is cheap if it is red color or bad luck? Or Russian?

Black color is ok i guess. Its an official color. But Uk being green and fertile island i am surprised they chose black color. But i guess because of the reasons u mention maybe.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
This is like a tug of war obviously this policy doesn't make sense but the only reason they are pushing this hard is because they feel resistance on the rope so they pull back too.

The question is who do you think is gonna win?

I don't have a job huuno! i am not on the job desk slacking. :p :stressed:

waittt. Are you taking time off or are you unemployed? I am thinking of quitting my job because it is very stressful but it is soooo against my nature to quit that I am gonna stick it through and just find a higher paying job.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
waittt. Are you taking time off or are you unemployed? I am thinking of quitting my job because it is very stressful but it is soooo against my nature to quit that I am gonna stick it through and just find a higher paying job.

unemployed huuno! I am taking off from working, been workerholic for a long time. I want take a walk, breath the air and enjoy the blue sky :abuxyga:o_O:ummhmm:

Trending