Xabashi raw meat eater calls Somali’s “Arab worshippers” on r/Ethiopia

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He thinks Xabashis don't worship Arabs and skin bleach. That's... very innocent. Bless him, wallahi.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
They’re Ethiopians who migrate to Israel.

Who believe they’re the true descendants of Jews.

they’re also Ethiopians who think they have a direct descendants of Semitic groups: thinking they’re related to Solomon.

I don’t know who gassed up these raw meat eaters.

"i'm caucasian and not these negro race "
GettyImages-1139706011-dd699d6-e1634308094298.jpg

They’re Ethiopians who migrate to Israel.

Who believe they’re the true descendants of Jews.

they’re also Ethiopians who think they have a direct descendants of Semitic groups: thinking they’re related to Solomon.

I don’t know who gassed up these raw meat eaters.
Make no mistake, Ethiopia has great history along with Horn of Africa been mentioned in Bible and Quran, and yes Prophet Suleiman went there

Make no mistake, Ethiopia has great history along with Horn of Africa been mentioned in Bible and Quran, and yes Prophet Suleiman went there
"Prophet Suleiman"

prophet suleiman (AS) never step on the horn of africa but queen of sheba who was yemenite have

Let's not pretend that a loud number of Somali people who are into the religion, don't mistake themselves for Arab orphans. They use Arabic words randomly for no reason, like "yacni", they call themselves Abu and Ummu which is Arab tradition, pre-Islam, again, nothing to do with Islam.

They need to understand that you can be both Muslim and your own ethnic group at the same time. The trouble is that a lot of our Islamic Scholars study in Arab countries and then they import Arabic culture to us, mistaking it for Islam. They also bring Arab misogyny to us, disguising it as "Islam". You get affected by your teachers, believe it or not.

I saw an English Muslim Documentary once, they wore their own clothes and their Masjid was built like a normal English building, no minarets. They actually have ethnic pride, unlike some Somalis.

"Prophet Suleiman"

prophet suleiman (AS) never step on the horn of africa but queen of sheba who was yemenite have
And how do you know that?? Since he had largest empire dominion given by Allah to any human in history

Many Ethiopian historians have said he did, thousands of years ago

They are far worse & obnoxious than BLM xalimos ... :dead:

And far more numerous! They can't be Muslim without acting like Arabs. It's sickening.

It's so sad, Somalis haven't even created our own Muslim uniform like all Muslim ethnic groups, we just copy and paste what we see from Arabs. Literally buying straight off their racks without modifying it to suit our culture.

No National Somali Government has even attempted to make modest Islamic clothing and to disassociate ourselves from other Cultures. They have a Ministry for Information and Culture and Tourism, but they can't do basic things.

Let's make Somalia, Somali again and let's make ourselves Muslims who are SOMALI first and foremost.

Let's not pretend that a loud number of Somali people who are into the religion, don't mistake themselves for Arab orphans. They use Arabic words randomly for no reason, like "yacni", they call themselves Abu and Ummu which is Arab tradition, pre-Islam, again, nothing to do with Islam.

They need to understand that you can be both Muslim and your own ethnic group at the same time. The trouble is that a lot of our Islamic Scholars study in Arab countries and then they import Arabic culture to us, mistaking it for Islam. They also bring Arab misogyny to us, disguising it as "Islam". You get affected by your teachers, believe it or not.

I saw an English Muslim Documentary once, they wore their own clothes and their Masjid was built like a normal English building, no minarets. They actually have ethnic pride, unlike some Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how do you know that?? Since he had largest empire dominion given by Allah to any human in history

Many Ethiopian historians have said he did, thousands of years ago
"Many Ethiopian historians have said he did, thousands of years ago"

i'm sorry but i wouldn't say these are credible source unless if the sabeans claim the Prophet Sulieman (AS) stepped on the horn of africa cuz the the sebeans empire controlled the horn of africa and yemen.

Somalia's Social destruction started with the uncontrolled importation of foreign media.
Bollywood did a number on the psyche of Somalis and I am convinced is to blame for Colourism. How come the beauty standard before Colonialism was 'maariin' and now we have girls and women bleaching and making themselves obese? Look at all the weird names in Somalia, even Somali girls names like "yurub" and places called "Istanbul", wtf.

Unless we get a strong Nationalist Government that bans foreign media and creates Somali owned and created media, we are in for a big disaster. Somalis of old, loved themselves- a bit too much to the point of narcissism, but at least we had pride. They did not like Arabs, they didn't even pay attention to them unless they traded with them. We also gave charity to them, not the other way round.

Somalis are finished if this continues. Finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very sad state of affairs for Somalis. Our culture is very beautiful and unique. It should be well preserved but ever since the war where a lot of men were going to the MENA world for study and came back with the Wahabi ideology, they have diluted our culture and made it more Arabized as they think it means ' more Muslim

Trending