Xabashi raw meat eater calls Somali’s “Arab worshippers” on r/Ethiopia

Do you see what you Abu Abdi’s have done?

Believe me Christian Ethiopians are the biggest kiss arse to whites than the Somalis. I've worked with them and saw they're in the same level as Indians. Most importantly, they all claim King Solomon (Prophet Suleiman (as)) roots. Don't fall for what one person post online.

Besides, the love for Arabs is one that comes from our faith. We have the same love for every Muslim as we do for the Arabs. We are not kiss ups. It is just that we see them as our brethren in faith.

Somalia's Social destruction started with the uncontrolled importation of foreign media.
Bollywood did a number on the psyche of Somalis and I am convinced is to blame for Colourism. How come the beauty standard before Colonialism was 'maariin' and now we have girls and women bleaching and making themselves obese? Look at all the weird names in Somalia, even Somali girls names like "yurub" and places called "Istanbul", wtf.

Unless we get a strong Nationalist Government that bans foreign media and creates Somali owned and created media, we are in for a big disaster. Somalis of old, loved themselves- a bit too much to the point of narcissism, but at least we had pride. They did not like Arabs, they didn't even pay attention to them unless they traded with them. We also gave charity to them, not the other way round.

Somalis are finished if this continues. Finished.

Growing up I remember when Somali girls started straightening their hair because of Bollywood movies, Somalis were obsessed with Indians in the late 90s/early 2000s.

reer

VIP
Growing up I remember when Somali girls started straightening their hair because of Bollywood movies, Somalis were obsessed with Indians in the late 90s/early 2000s.
indian movies have been popular for 6 decades in somalia. our parents generation were bollywood fans.

Believe me Christian Ethiopians are the biggest kiss arse to whites than the Somalis. I've worked with them and saw they're in the same level as Indians. Most importantly, they all claim King Solomon (Prophet Suleiman (as)) roots. Don't fall for what one person post online.

Besides, the love for Arabs is one that comes from our faith. We have the same love for every Muslim as we do for the Arabs. We are not kiss ups. It is just that we see them as our brethren in faith.
i bekieve it comes from a political stance. sub saharan africa sides with ethiopia except somalis who prefer arabs who dont wish to annex and wipe us out. unlike selassie kenyatta menelik etc. also pan arabism doesnt have an element of attacking somalis. but pan africanism glorifies ethiopia menelik selassie kenya and kenyatta which is an attack on somalis.

indian movies have been popular for 6 decades in somalia. our parents generation were bollywood fans.

i bekieve it comes from a political stance. sub saharan africa sides with ethiopia except somalis who prefer arabs who dont wish to annex and wipe us out. unlike selassie kenyatta menelik etc. also pan arabism doesnt have an element of attacking somalis. but pan africanism glorifies ethiopia menelik selassie kenya and kenyatta which is an attack on somalis.

- "Our parents generation"
- 6 decades

:comeon:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
23% isnt an extreme minority, 23% of Somalis truly believe they considered arab...

That’s not a reliable source saxib.

Some of them are probably kids with identity issues.

and again they’re not a Majority.

so don’t worry.

Khanderson

VIP
we don't even know if it is somalis voting

Somalis identify issues is a diaspora thing; not a national thing.

Is normal to go through this phase when there’s lack of cultural introduction going on in your household.

Som

VIP
It's true we have Arab worshippers but Ethiopians also have something like that. Especially the Habesha always hold on to their semitic sabean roots, their entire royal family claimed to be descendants of prophet Solomon and the queen of Sheba who were both non African middle easterns.

Somalis identify issues is a diaspora thing; not a national thing.

Is normal to go through this phase when there’s lack of cultural introduction going on in your household.
Brother let's be real some think they arab some think they black , some think they not arab& black & only somali .

If that's not identity issue then I don't know.

Khanderson

VIP
It's true we have Arab worshippers but Ethiopians also have something like that. Especially the Habesha always hold on to their semitic sabean roots, their entire royal family claimed to be descendants of prophet Solomon and the queen of Sheba who were both non African middle easterns.

Every demographics have their “We Wuz period”

And cadaans are the master at it: since they claim every history that’s not theirs.

Khanderson

VIP
Brother let's be real some think they arab some think they black , some think they not arab& black & only somali .

If that's not identity issue then I don't know.

Again, most of them are kids or young.

They don’t outweigh the self respecting ones.

Trending