Xalimo admitted of wanting to open!!!!!!!!

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
That woman is a clown who is ruining Somali reputation. Twizzy rich has lots of non-somali followers since he posts nationalist stuff so he should be the last person showing Somali Ls that ajnabis might use against us
Bffr I can think of several somalis that are 100x worse than her

Mr save hoe this girl is for street 😂 so stop defending her actions.

I’ll never understand people who expose their chest/neck while wearing hijab. The only time it’d be understandable is when the women is only with other women in private but can’t be bothered fully taking off their hijab so they leave it semi on.

can someone please explain to me why some women do this in public? Please explain. There was a time where I was working with this barawani girl who had a hijab on but showed a solid 2 inches of cleavage, with the tightest pants which showed every curve of her body, most Cadaan women were legit dressed more appropriately than her.

I have to agree with her point that most people are hypocritical when it comes to haram policing and they should look to themselves and family members before strangers but she exposed herself, so yeah.

Last edited:
100%

Maybe cadaan women aren’t so bad after all.
Bruh, Cadaan women are pure trash, just cause some Xalimo was more trashier than most doesn’t mean much.

Somali women are leagues above and beyond most Muslim communities in the west when it comes to deen, modesty/chastity and covering themselves Alhamdulillah.

Bruh, Cadaan women are pure trash, just cause some Xalimo was more trashier than most doesn’t mean much.

Somali women are leagues above and beyond most Muslim communities in the west when it comes to deen, modesty/chastity and covering themselves Alhamdulillah.
There are some good ones, especially the conservstive Jewish or conservative Christians...

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Tbh this clip got way too much attention. She didn't even start an only fans. Now she getting cyber bullied for no reason.

It's obvious we got some dumb hoes in the community. Y'all need to stop scaring them away. Hoes are necessary for every community.
did she not even start one??

No offense women like her are why I have no female friends, I feel like 90% of somali women are braindead asf and a small percentage are actually tolerable to be around

Last edited:

Trending