xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fine we also clap while we jump around .:lolbron:

i would say the freestyle after baraanbur is the only legit dance, the other ones are just clapping, jumping and then moving forwards and backward. no complexity at all.:kodaksmiley:
Atleast you can't dispute the fact that Diracs are the most beautiful cultural clothing in the world.
:sass2:

ok fine we also clap while we jump around .:lolbron:

i would say the freestyle after baraanbur is the only legit dance, the other ones are just clapping, jumping and then moving forwards and backward. no complexity at all.:kodaksmiley:
so you wanted a bunch of faraxs and halimos centeries ago to start break dancing and pop and locking? :damn: did you want us to milly roc and dab during dhaantu?

as traditional dances go ours is pretty modest and powerful. like that last video is straight witch craft. its like all those women gathered to cast a habaar on these xoolo males.

to be fair asian dances aren't complex either

ours is fucking lit sis!! look at this shaytaanimo shit :damn:

so you wanted a bunch of faraxs and halimos centeries ago to start break dancing and pop and locking? :damn: did you want us to milly roc and dab during dhaantu?

as traditional dances go ours is pretty modest and powerful. like that last video is straight witch craft. its like all those women gathered to cast a habaar on these xoolo males.

to be fair asian dances aren't complex either

ours is fucking lit sis!! look at this shaytaanimo shit :damn:
oh i didnt know we were judging relative to other traditional dances. in that case somali dance is alright.

but that doesn't change the fact that Somalis have no rhythm, nor do Asians. thats why they are barely moving and calling it a 'dance'

oh i didnt know we were judging relative to other traditional dances. in that case somali dance is alright.

but that doesn't change the fact that Somalis have no rhythm, nor do Asians. thats why they are barely moving and calling it a 'dance'
:ileycry:

your not lying though. but we stay in our lane. and our dances are diverse unlike ethiopians. i wonder if their shoulders ever hurt tbh :yacadiim:

C3ssZ6hXUAAdAfk.jpg

what in the seizure realness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending