Xamar is under threat from sporadic killings

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Another puntite life lost to somalinimo. Say no to somalinimo and expose the cancer it is

How long will they mourn me. I don't mourn you I want to bury you mr somalinimo. Inta aad dad cuni gartay, cuntay.

Last edited:
Another puntite life lost to somalinimo. Say no to somalinimo and expose the cancer it is

How long will they mourn me. I don't mourn you I want to bury you mr somalinimo. Inta aad dad cuni gartay, cuntay.
There’s something going on in xamar and SNA generals who hail from non darood are victims too . Let’s not ignore them and act like it’s focused on PL. he would be safer in PL, but he held the belief of a strong Somalia, let’s not spit on his optimism sxb.

Yusuf M

PuntExit

It's on any Puntlander that goes to that cursed city.

Jungle

VIP
Aun

The man is from Diinsoor

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP

What has someone being murdered got to do with ethnic identity

We are losing the old patriotic generation, and only a few survived. Also, what are the reasons for killing those in high positions in the country in this way? what is happening ?

We are losing the old patriotic generation, and only a few survived. Also, what are the reasons for killing those in high positions in the country in this way? what is happening ?
It's either a foreign hand or whoever is in charge fears them, my uncle serving as a police colonel and a former paratrooper trained by the soviets was killed in Garowe during Faroole's days by Faroole or his inner circle that became Aaran Jaan, don't let these "puntites" in here fool ya, politicians there are as corrupt and dirty as the rest of the Somalis when it comes to purging Siyaad trained generation even if they are related

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
And people still think the icu was great, they were the first group to actively target and kill the most amount of waxgarad and saraakiil since the civil war begun.

And people still think the icu was great, they were the first group to actively target and kill the most amount of waxgarad and saraakiil since the civil war begun.
Yes, but the warlords also claimed their fair share, like Cismaan Caato assassinating the gifted Gadabuursi General Yusuf Talan in 2000 and I bet the soviets murdered out of spite your profile pic, the talented and very first General of the Somali Army; Da'uud Cabdulle Xirsi

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
I strongly disagree with you sxb

MD. Ali Mahdi

We're all allowed to hold our own views eboow. But you're wrong here.

3rd in command of Danab, 3rd in command of police, High ranking general for jubbaland offensive, High ranking general for LS offensive, and several other high ranking generals have been assassinated since 2022. The official tally for dead SNA isn’t being shown in Somalia to not lower morale, but dead SNA are in the thousands after several massacres took place.

Trending