Xassan Sheekh in tears and pain

Does Hassan really care?

• Crocodile tears. He cares only about his calool.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Everyone can change maybe Hassan has too

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Why are Somali leaders all fat but population skinny

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I think waa oohin been aha.
The democratic dictator wants to look good so when he steals a second term it'll look like it was because ppl fell for stunts like this and he various bullshidh speeches about wadaninimo.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bruv you're officially the biggest dickrider that the DFS has, you're cheerleading for them as if they took your virginity

The DFS can't even say anything in support of khatumo due to fears it would sour the relationship between Silanyo administration and hassan sheikhs administration.

Ka bood guskooda ninyahaw :camby:
Try again dameer they already recognized ones mj were the ones who got in the way and is mj who continue to get in the way they Don't really care about your opinion don't you remember when the had dhulos on there side of the negotiation table what did Isaaqland demand didn't the somali government tell them to f*ck off:ftw9nwa:
The isaaq dameers demanded the dhulbahante on the government side to be removed and the somali government told you to f*ck off as a reply:ftw9nwa:

The democratic dictator wants to look good so when he steals a second term it'll look like it was because ppl fell for stunts like this and he various bullshidh speeches about wadaninimo.
You know what is funny how everyone was saying good things before he was elected but after he got elected most people found out he wasn't daacad.

S

Shamis

You know what is funny how everyone was saying good things before he was elected but after he got elected most people found out he wasn't daacad.

That's because he looted the country. He's a klepto. He can't stop stealing. It was so bad that white people who were going to get a banging discount said it was just too disgusting to take up and they outed him. Then the parliament tried to oust him democratically but he refused to go and just waved it off. He's a thieving despot caught with his hands in Somalias pockets far too many times.

Try again dameer they already recognized ones mj were the ones who got in the way and is mj who continue to get in the way they Don't really care about your opinion don't you remember when the had dhulos on there side of the negotiation table what did Isaaqland demand didn't the somali government tell them to f*ck off:ftw9nwa:
The isaaq dameers demanded the dhulbahante on the government side to be removed and the somali government told you to f*ck off as a reply:ftw9nwa:

Horta let's set some parameters one the only dhulbahante that is halal is a dhulbahante serving somalilands interests.

Two didn't the negotiations continue after the haram dhulbahantes ruined that particular negotiation date?

That's because he looted the country. He's a klepto. He can't stop stealing. It was so bad that white people who were going to get a banging discount said it was just too disgusting to take up and they outed him. Then the parliament tried to oust him democratically but he refused to go and just waved it off. He's a thieving despot caught with his hands in Somalias pockets far too many times.
True, he only cares about his stomach. If he is great leader he would've put the needs of our country and people before his needs.

S

Shamis

True, he only cares about his stomach. If he is great leader he would've put the needs of our country and people before his needs.

He gets fatter by the day, have you seen his thunder thighs and jowls? He doesn't do anything but we're so distracted by AS activities that we don't even sit for a minute and ask what he's done all these years? Turks are training the army, running the ports, airport, building and running the hospital and more. AMISOM are fighting AS. Private investors are building the homes popping up everywhere. He's literally a fois gras goose.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit you must have politicians in the family. No way you're this canny so young without a little guidance lol
politics is important as military
Horta let's set some parameters one the only dhulbahante that is halal is a dhulbahante serving somalilands interests.

Two didn't the negotiations continue after the haram dhulbahantes ruined that particular negotiation date?
Not really those trash shouldn't count:nvjpqts:
The ones backing somaliland are opportunities who don't represent anybody that's like saying the isaaq politicians in xamar represent isaaq as whole:)
And for your second comment can't remember but one thing is for sure you never made that requirement again:ftw9nwa:

And for your second comment can't remember but one thing is for sure you never made that requirement again:ftw9nwa:

:umad:

They did continue. Maxamuud Xaashi led the somaliland delegation.maxamuud Xashi was somalilands minister of aviation until silanyo shuffled some of his administration about 2-3 months ago and made Xashi the minister of presidential affairs because xirsi gaab who was the former minister of presidential affairs resigned due conflict with muuse biixi.

Like i said before you're the biggest DFS cheerleader considering the fact they do not provide adequate support for khatumo to became a federal state.

I won this round of debates, you rode the DFS revers cowgirl style :cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:umad:

They did continue. Maxamuud Xaashi led the somaliland delegation.maxamuud Xashi was somalilands minister of aviation until silanyo shuffled some of his administration about 2-3 months ago and made Xashi the minister of presidential affairs because xirsi gaab who was the former minister of presidential affairs resigned due conflict with muuse biixi.

Like i said before you're the biggest DFS cheerleader considering the fact they do not provide adequate support for khatumo to became a federal state.

I won this round of debates, you rode the DFS revers cowgirl style :cryinglaughsmiley:
Just log off:cryinglaughsmiley:
Your getting emotional for giving you none baised answer:cryinglaughsmiley:
I don't know what the f*ck the last comment is about you pretended as if you people hold weight in politics in somalia and I showed a clear proof of when they told you to f*ck:cryinglaughsmiley:
it doesn't matter if the talks continued our aim wasn't to stop the talks do you see any of us protesting against no your whole argument is that the talks continue so I win as if we were protesting against the talks:childplease:
Your government made a demand thinking it had more weight then it really does and was put back in there place:lolbron:
Somalidiid like you wouldn't understand but am a nationalist learn the difference:kanyeshrug:

Don't get emotional because I burst your delusion:kanyeshrug:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Well, Hawiye can never be trusted because they are typical Africans, they become leader, they steal, they loot and kill. That is it.
Somalia with out Daarood governs, nothing will go smoothly. Trust me on this.
You say that with a straight face after the corrupt dictator Barre and his goons robbed the country blind? He is the definition of a typical african leader

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You say that with a straight face after the corrupt dictator Barre and his goons robbed the country blind? He is the definition of a typical african leader
Well, People who robbed the country were the idiot ministers from different tribes mainly were Hawiye, Dhabayaco and Isxaar.
Siyad went away with nothing, he doesn't even have his own houses in Capital city. Don't listen what media propaganda spreads around.
>> My family also f*ck the country up but not that much hey.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Well, People who robbed the country were the idiot ministers from different tribes mainly were Hawiye, Dhabayaco and Isxaar.
Siyad went away with nothing, he doesn't even have his own houses in Capital city. Don't listen what media propaganda spreads around.
>> My family also f*ck the country up but not that much hey.
He gave all the power positions to darod clan members. He was left with nothing because he fucked almost every other clan over.

his last words as leader were, “When I leave Somalia I will leave buildings but not people.”

If there is any blame to be handed out Darod are top on any list.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
He gave all the power positions to darod clan members. He was left with nothing because he fucked almost every other clan over.

his last words as leader were, “When I leave Somalia I will leave buildings but not people.”

If there is any blame to be handed out Darod are top on any list.
To be honest most of top leaders were never been only Daaroods mostly were Hawiye and Isaaq cuz he wanted to be fair to the rest of somalis and people changed the subject other way round.

All these 25 xubnood were different tribes , not only Daaroods.
359af4y.jpg

^^Shanta Galaha sare before 90s
1. Gen. Maxamed Siyaad Barre (Militeri)
2. Gen Jaamac Cali Qorsheel (Boolis)
3. Gen. Maxamed Ceynaanshe Guuleed
(Militeri)
4. General Xuseen Kulmiye Afrax (Boolis)
5. Gen. Salaad Gabeyre Kediye (Militeri)
6. Gen. Maxamed Cali Samatar (Militeri)
7. Gen. Cabdalla Maxamed Faadhil
(Militeri)
8. Cali Mataan Xaashi (Militeri)
9. Col. Axmed Maxamuud Cadde (Boolis)
10. Col. Maxamuud Mire Muuse (Boolis)
11. Col. Ismaaciil Cali Abokar (Militeri)
12. Col. Axmed Suleymaan Cabdalla
(Militeri)
13. Col. Maxamed Sheekh Cusmaan
(Boolis)
14. Col. Maxamed Cali Shire (Militeri)
15. Col. Maxamuud Geele Yuusuf (Militeri)
16. Col. Faarax Waceys Duule (Militeri)
17. Col. Axmed Maxamuud Faarax
(Militeri)
18. Col. Axmed Xasan Muuse (Militeri))
19. Col. Cabdirisaaq Maxamed Abuukar
(Militeri)
20. Col. Bashiir Yusuf Cilmi (Militeri))
21. Col. Cadulqaadir Xaaji Maxamed
(Militeri)
22. Col. Maxamed Cumar Jees (Militeri)
23. Col. Cusmaan Maxamed Jeele (Militeri)
24. Col. Muuse Rabiile Good (Militeri)
25. Cabdi Warsame Isaaq (Militeri)

Shanta Golaha sare were also mixed tribes.

Did you see now Sheikh hassan's list. All are Abgaal only. Compare to Siyad bare's admin Hassan is more Qabiiliste.

New shanta golaha sare DANJADIID.
30usa3m.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.