@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
R
@Yami

I’m not Muslim myself: you shouldn’t care too much what others say about you.

Somalis should learn we’re all not a monolith.

We can all have a different thinking process as any other people on this planet.

Also: to be Somali your father (and mother) have to be Somali especially your father.

Since being Somali is patriarchal.
wallahi I knew you were gaal as well, all y’all nggas are so obvious.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
R

wallahi I knew you were gaal as well, all y’all nggas are so obvious.

walter white GIF

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I never had an athiest stage but I did waver when I was in middle school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis and Christianity is just not compatible. Imagine believing in a jewish crack fanfiction. Its like reading star trek fanfiction with crazy stuff like genocide, father daughter incest, a married 3 year old, God dying walciyadubilah etc:vqbuyv0: anyways if they dont have haters then im dead

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
@Yami

We can all have a different thinking process as any other people on this planet.

Also: to be Somali your father (and mother) have to be Somali especially your father.

Nah. An non somali muslim is more closer to a somali than a non muslim somali. Dont let these liberal muslims fool you. Somali is an ethnicity but Islam is our religion and head of state(we follow sharia) and to disavow Islam would count as treason which would result in a harsh consequence such as death penalty if we lived back in the time of somali dynasties. However since we live in modern times the most you’d just be excommunicated from the community and your family. Islam and somalis are so deeply enmeshed you can’t separate those two. Dna isnt the only thing that makes someone somali. Islam plays a bigger factor in somalinimo. Rendille were a somali tribe and they were cast out for leaving or rejecting islam. Allegedly there were many tribes that were driven out by jihad to into africa because they refused islam or left it

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Yami

Being Somali aint taking us to heaven

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Nah. An indonesian muslim is more closer to a somali than a non muslim somali. Dont let these liberal muslims fool you

I agree with that comment. Islam is universal: of course you’d relate to someone who shares the same faith as you. You’re closer to them only because you share the same value as them.

But what about culture, language, history or lineage? These things are also what makes us distinct from them.

. Somali is an ethnicity but Islam is our religion and state religion and to disavow Islam would count as treason which would result in a harsh consequence such as death penalty if we lived back in somali dynasties. However since we live in modern times the most you’d just be excommunicated from the community and your family. Islam and somalis are so deeply enmeshed you can’t separate those two. Dna isnt the only thing that makes someone somali. Islam plays a bigger factor . Rendille were a somali tribe were cast out for leaving or rejecting islam

The ruling for death penalty for treason is actually reference for those who were spying against the Muslim people.

They’d be times when Islam was expanding there were spies who’d pretend to convert just so they could betray the Islamic state.

This had context and I agree through that context that treasonous should be punished.

But now we are living in a different times.
Islam is worth a billions of people. Soon it’ll overcome Christianity.

A person leaving the faith is not the same as betraying his party members.

leaving a religion is not the same as betraying a countrymen because there’s nothing political in leaving a religion.

So this punishment needs further context on why Muslims don’t take it lightly when someone leaves their faith.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I agree with that comment. Islam is universal: of course you’d relate to someone who shares the same faith as you. You’re closer to them only because you share the same value as them.

But what about culture, language, history or lineage? These things are also what makes us distinct from them.

The ruling for death penalty for treason is actually reference for those who were spying against the Muslim people.

They’d be times when Islam was expanding there were spies who’d pretend to convert just so they could betray the Islamic state.

This had context and I agree through that context that treasonous should be punished.

But now we are living in a different times.
Islam is worth a billions of people. Soon it’ll overcome Christianity.

A person leaving the faith is not the same as betraying his party members.

leaving a religion is not the same as betraying a countrymen because there’s nothing political in leaving a religion.

So this punishment needs further context on why Muslims don’t take it lightly when someone leaves their faith.
Sorry bro, but our religion teaches us to be closer to our brothers in faith rather than lineage or nationality. You are a somali who chose to not follow islam thats it. Should other somalis accept you? I think not because the concept of Al wala and baraa in Islam stops us from doing so. Prophet noah was told by Allah to give up on his son and disown him because he left Islam. So a murtad stops being family once they left the deen.

"
Your disgust and detestation for these thoughts is a sign of true Imaan. Show gratitude to Allah Ta’ala for the fact that your heart is averse such thoughts. Indeed Shaitan doesn’t bother whispering such whims in empty and faithless hearts, but rather goes after hearts filled with Imaan. Certainly a burglar does not break into an empty house, but rather a house full of jewels.

It is narrated in a Hadith,

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ: جَاءَ نَاسٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، فَسَأَلُوهُ: إِنَّا نَجِدُ فِي أَنْفُسِنَا مَا يَتَعَاظَمُ أَحَدُنَا أَنْ يَتَكَلَّمَ بِهِ، قَالَ: «وَقَدْ وَجَدْتُمُوهُ؟» قَالُوا: نَعَمْ، قَالَ: «ذَاكَ صَرِيحُ الْإِيمَانِ»

Some of the Sahabah once came to the Prophet (Sallalahu Alahi Wa Sallam) and said, “We find within ourselves such notions that overwhelm any of us from speaking about it.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked: “Do you also experience it?” The Companions replied, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “That is real faith.” [Muslim 338]"

"
Your disgust and detestation for these thoughts is a sign of true Imaan. Show gratitude to Allah Ta’ala for the fact that your heart is averse such thoughts. Indeed Shaitan doesn’t bother whispering such whims in empty and faithless hearts, but rather goes after hearts filled with Imaan. Certainly a burglar does not break into an empty house, but rather a house full of jewels.

It is narrated in a Hadith,

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ: جَاءَ نَاسٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، فَسَأَلُوهُ: إِنَّا نَجِدُ فِي أَنْفُسِنَا مَا يَتَعَاظَمُ أَحَدُنَا أَنْ يَتَكَلَّمَ بِهِ، قَالَ: «وَقَدْ وَجَدْتُمُوهُ؟» قَالُوا: نَعَمْ، قَالَ: «ذَاكَ صَرِيحُ الْإِيمَانِ»

Some of the Sahabah once came to the Prophet (Sallalahu Alahi Wa Sallam) and said, “We find within ourselves such notions that overwhelm any of us from speaking about it.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked: “Do you also experience it?” The Companions replied, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “That is real faith.” [Muslim 338]"

By far a very common reason for apostasy if you look into their stories are emotional I.e they were abused and learned to associate Islam with their suffering and ill treatment. They were told that Islam condones their ill- treatment and going against it is going against God.

No wonder such people leave.

That's why spiritual abuse is one of the absolute worst forms of abuse it destroys a person's conception of and trust in God- they associate Allah with the traits of the same people who abused them and lied about the deen to gain control over them and take advantage of them.

Most if not all of the social ills in the world come from breakdowns in the family

Last edited:
By far a very common reason for apostasy if you look into their stories are emotional I.e they were treated a certain way and learned to associate Islam with their suffering and ill treatment. They were told that Islam condones their ill- treatment and going against it is going against God.

No wonder such people leave.

That's why spiritual abuse is one of the absolute worst forms of abuse it destroys a person's conception of and trust in God- they associate Allah with the traits of the same people who abused them and lied about the deen to gain control over them and take advantage of them.

Most if not all of the social ills in the world come from breakdowns in the most basic unit- the family

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
@NomadicWarlord waa laga fiicanyahay in aad laangaab iidoor ah oo gaaloobay u dabo dhaqdo you should something better ugaas idk why the “Jesus saved me”story of a langaab iidoor kid interests you.
Hold up I didn’t even notice this violation. First of all keep that Jesus out of here I don’t believe in any Abrahamic religions second idk who you’re calling langaab you fucking caghdeer where is your country? You’re conquered by Ethiopia and Kenya do not chat to me about langaabnimo lil nigga

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Nah. An non somali muslim is more closer to a somali than a non muslim somali. Dont let these liberal muslims fool you. Somali is an ethnicity but Islam is our religion and head of state(we follow sharia) and to disavow Islam would count as treason which would result in a harsh consequence such as death penalty if we lived back in the time of somali dynasties. However since we live in modern times the most you’d just be excommunicated from the community and your family. Islam and somalis are so deeply enmeshed you can’t separate those two. Dna isnt the only thing that makes someone somali. Islam plays a bigger factor in somalinimo. Rendille were a somali tribe and they were cast out for leaving or rejecting islam. Allegedly there were many tribes that were driven out by jihad to into africa because they refused islam or left it
Weirdest ethnicity man only Somalis and Malays move like this nobody else besides these two brainwashed populations believe an anjabi is closer to them then their own flesh and blood because they both pray to the same rock in Mecca.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Weirdest ethnicity man only Somalis and Malays move like this nobody else besides these two brainwashed populations believe an anjabi is closer to them then their own flesh and blood because they both pray to the same rock in Mecca.
Loool Muslims are supposed put a fellow muslim first over a nonmuslim doesnt matter what culture or dna says. You’re a smart guy yami you should know that agah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending