You can't be proud to be somali and marry someone that isn't somali

This is the most dumbest statement I've ever read.
So in order to be a proud Somali I have to marry a Somali man.
So what should I do if I'm not attracted to Somali men?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
sis if you wanna marry out, do it
giphy.gif

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Marry what u want to marry nobody can force you to marry a somali man.
But the arguement that is used to blackmen they date nonblack women is that they hate their black counterpart.
So the same thing could be said about somalis that marry out.
But to be completely honest nobody probably cares that abou you marrying out
But u have to remember that there are pros and cons by marrying out or marrying to another somali
Such as language, culture, deen etc.
But flat out saying somebody can't be a proud somali when they marry out is false.
You have to remember how people in the west are raised compared to how people back home are raised and environment comes to play.
Just look at what messages are played in the TV about interracial marriage are seen as something progressive
And if we look at Jaimaicans in UK they will soon have more mixed babies than jamaican babies

Marry what u want to marry nobody can force you to marry a somali man.
But the arguement that is used to blackmen they date nonblack women is that they hate their black counterpart.
So the same thing could be said about somalis that marry out.
But to be completely honest nobody probably cares that abou you marrying out
But u have to remember that there are pros and cons by marrying out or marrying to another somali
Such as language, culture, deen etc.
But flat out saying somebody can't be a proud somali when they marry out is false.
You have to remember how people in the west are raised compared to how people back home are raised and environment comes to play.
Just look at what messages are played in the TV about interracial marriage are seen as something progressive
And if we look at Jaimaicans in UK they will soon have more mixed babies than jamaican babies
Are British-Jamaicans people to emulate though?

Apollo

VIP
So what should I do if I'm not attracted to Somali men?

Somali men are not all the same. They are individuals who are all different and many don't look anything like each other. If you can't find even a single Somali man you are interested in, it may be some self-hate issues.

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Are British-Jamaicans people to emulate though?
No in terms of intermarriage i dont think we should emulate them
imo i think somali people should just stick to their own.
But there are other good things they might do better than us that we could inspired by to better ourselves

Trending