FIRST EVER MISS UNIVERSE SOMALIA❤️❤️❤️

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Those damn influencers eh, what a bane on society. Good thing you thought better of it, or.....?

Lool, no offense to people who have social media presence but I'd rather hang out with animals.

You see, I'm quite popular with the pigeons living on my apartment building.. 🙃

Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also are you retarded? The rep of a ethnic group ties into both men and women? Do you really think somali women dont get heat as well?
None of them compare to yusuf, Barkhad and that guy on duke dennis’ stream. Ya’ll are jealous our reputation isn’t as cooked as yours so you try to act like we’re both known for being ugly :russ:

View attachment 343524

This is her type of competition the best ones have prominent cheekbones and straight pearly white teeth 0 gaps it will be a miracle if she passes preliminaries.
You’re acting like miss universe winners are untouchable goddesses, this is miss india, who won a few years ago , imo, looks like a regular indian chick without makeup. Yet you didn’t see indians dragging her down

oh, and Khadijah, our BEAUTIFUL representative, already made the top 13 at miss world last year - the only contestant with a hijab. Imo, shot herself in the foot with that but whatever..:banderas:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You’re acting like miss universe winners are untouchable goddesses, this is miss india, who won a few years ago , imo, looks like a regular indian chick without makeup. Yet you didn’t see indians dragging her down

oh, and Khadijah, our BEAUTIFUL representative, already made the top 13 at miss world last year - the only contestant with a hijab. Imo, shot herself in the foot with that but whatever..:banderas:
Her teeth throw her off and make her way too unappealing also why you lying thats miss world 2023 that they got 13th place for miss universe is way more different and competitive.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Her teeth throw her off and make her way too unappealing also why you lying thats miss world 2023 that they got 13th place for miss universe is way more different and competitive.
Why do you care this much about a beauty pageant as a man? She’s pretty. Stay out of women’s business

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s strange when people disparage women they will never meet, especially contestants in prestigious pageants like Miss Universe. Everyone has their taste for beauty, yet I notice a recurring theme of people claiming that certain choices aren’t the best. Generally speaking, what does that even matter? These women dedicate their lives to preparing; it takes more than being pretty or knowing how to walk in high heels—discipline and passion are essential. Candidates must be between 18 and 27, maintain a clean personal background, and remain single and childless, as the winner commits the following year to represent the brand. Contestants spend over 18 hours a day preparing, with only one chance to participate. Some of the most beautiful people I’ve encountered aren’t even on social media; many come from a bygone era. While Miss Universe requires physical attractiveness, it encompasses more than a singular dimension. Recognizing these women's hard work and dedication is crucial, as beauty is subjective, and striving to be well-rounded should always be celebrated.

Trending