You do KNOW Kamala Harris is going to win right...?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I know the UK is a shit show - that's why I drew parallels to north america.
When the ball drops we ALL gettin dunked on.
That's my entire point.

& how else should I "collectively" describe dark people from Africa? By calling them aliens or some shit? I'm speaking very generally because that's our current reality.

I don't descend from a homogenous people so my take at identity is supposed to be vastly different than yours. It is what it is tho.
That doesn't mean I don't have a exit plan😎.
One of the few things that motivates me in life is the successful implementation of my exit plan. I've been, "exploring my roots" for a while now breh. Its literally the thing I solely attribute to moulding my world view.

I'm mostly speaking to those who feel their time in the west doesn't have an expiration date. My people included.
Some people naively believe that political solidarity will somehow save them from what's coming.

"Going back to Africa & making shit work"
Is alot more politically/socially charged than I think u realize.Don't wanna derail the thread so I won't get into that.

Truly immerse urself in worldy affairs breh.
Your perspective will thank u.
Going back to africa to make things work is really the only option isn't it?
I know the UK is a shit show - that's why I drew parallels to north america.
When the ball drops we ALL gettin dunked on.
That's my entire point.

& how else should I "collectively" describe dark people from Africa? By calling them aliens or some shit? I'm speaking very generally because that's our current reality.

I don't descend from a homogenous people so my take at identity is supposed to be vastly different than yours. It is what it is tho.
That doesn't mean I don't have a exit plan😎.
One of the few things that motivates me in life is the successful implementation of my exit plan. I've been, "exploring my roots" for a while now breh. Its literally the thing I solely attribute to moulding my world view.

I'm mostly speaking to those who feel their time in the west doesn't have an expiration date. My people included.
Some people naively believe that political solidarity will somehow save them from what's coming.

"Going back to Africa & making shit work"
Is alot more politically/socially charged than I think u realize.Don't wanna derail the thread so I won't get into that.

Truly immerse urself in worldy affairs breh.
Your perspective will thank u.
Africa is every Africans future.
As you said staying in the west cannot be maintained forever.

Trending